Waking up STARVING! Yet still can't eat it all back.

Options
graysmom2005
graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
The past two mornings my hunger has woken me up. Is that connected to me eating more?? I burned a whopping 3600 calories yesterday from teaching 3 classes. I have three classes again today and two tomorrow. I ate 2600 yesterday which was a ton of food...still waaaaay under! I'm stalled at one inch gained in my waist which I will TAKE for now! How much I should consume today..I don't even know. But I hurt I was so hungry these 2 days. Wild!

Edited to say TDEE of 3600 via BMF

Replies

• 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    LOL. yes, ravaging hunger is connected to eating more. Eating more kicks the metabolism into high gear, to process more food. That's typically the "sign" I tell people to look for that they're on the right track :wink: ....It just may be time to bump those cals a bit more....

Eat up, girl! :tongue:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    LOL. yes, ravaging hunger is connected to eating more. Eating more kicks the metabolism into high gear, to process more food. That's typically the "sign" I tell people to look for that they're on the right track :wink: ....It just may be time to bump those cals a bit more....

Eat up, girl! :tongue:

^^^ ditto everything Kiki said!

I went through that and it was the first sign my body was done bloating and was ready to get a move on with eating the right amount. :D So, congratulations!!!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! And nom,nom,nom!