Convince me to stick with it!

Options
Tennybird
Tennybird Posts: 22 Member
Ladies,

I'm am all over the place. One day I want to continue with NROL4W and the next day I'm ready to give it up. I think I'm getting frustrated with not seeing any results. I'm halfway through stage 1 and while I'm getting stronger I'm not seeing any difference in my body. Yes, I know it will be slow. I keep telling myself this. But I think I got spoiled with doing the 30DS and lost 6 pounds and 2.75 inches at my belly button in 6 weeks. Final just this week I lost 1 pound and 1/4 of an inch, took a month for that. But I think I was hoping for better results before June (vacation) and I don't think it is going to happen. I thought about stopping and doing Ripped in 30 and then pick up NROL4W again in a few months. But then I think maybe this is my body getting over the hump and I don't want to loose the progress I have already made. It was slow going in the beginning because I was so sore from lifting I had to give myself several days before I lifted again. Seriously I could hardly walk for 4 days after the first time I did squats.

I'm so all over the place!!!

Replies

• jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    This is not a short term fix. You really have to be in it for the long haul and commit. You will see changes if you follow the program, it just may not be as fast as you are hoping for, but it's going to give you a better body and increase your metabolism.