1 month anniversary

Options
konswela
konswela Posts: 137 Member
ok so today is my 1 month anniversary since I upped my calories.. Was it hard to adjust ummm yep going from eating less that 1200 calories on some days to binging and eating over 2000-3000 calories on others :noway: I would say thats quite an adjustment. BUT everyone who has posted in the forums have kept me motivated. I have gained some great MFP friends from this group. I have "cheated" off of people food diaries . :laugh: I have became a fan of Trader Joes and some what clean eating. First week I was up 2 lbs next week I was down .8 lbs 3rd week the same and low and behold today I am down a whole 3lbs.. I am soo happy!!!!

Shame on me that I did not take my measurements at the very beginning. I just recently took them last weekend, but I plan to keep tabs on it now. I am also incooperating more strength training.

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • missdimpley
    missdimpley Posts: 192
    Options
    awesome! can't wait to reach 1 month!
  • jomatho
    jomatho Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful news. Are you eating at maintenance or at a cut?
  • jmmscccslp
    jmmscccslp Posts: 42
    Options
    that is so great! love these posts!
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • konswela
    Options
    That is wonderful news. Are you eating at maintenance or at a cut?

Thank you!!!! I am eating at cut.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome...I just commented on another thread to you about strength training...if you start lifting, keep in mind the weight may not fall off, BUT, fat and inches will...you will get a nice toned look and fit in smaller clothes...
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Fantastic news! Congrats!
  • konswela
    Options
    Absolutely awesome...I just commented on another thread to you about strength training...if you start lifting, keep in mind the weight may not fall off, BUT, fat and inches will...you will get a nice toned look and fit in smaller clothes...

ok great thanks. I can deal with that :-)
  • mgaither
    mgaither Posts: 115
    Options
    Yay, way to go!