Saying Hello - New to Group

Options
Well.... Hello!

I am loving My Fitness Pal - have lost 10lb so far... only about 75lb more to go!

First off - I do not have Fibromyalgia. My wife does. I hope to have her join the group as well.

I do know a fair bit about Fibro. Perhaps more than a fair bit... I have written a book on the topic and my full time work is focused on helping folks with Fibro in making progress towards getting better. So hopefully I can be of help to some folks here, while others may be helpful in helping me actually get my butt in shape.

I have been fat all my life for the most part. I tell people I am an expert in weight loss having lost thousands of pounds! Its true.... but of course the sad part is that weight I lose clearly does not stay off. Yo-Yo is a good nickname for me.

Well - enough is enough. I am 45 years old, male, 6' 1.5" and in Feb. I weighted 268lb. Man boobs - I got em. Looking at myself in the mirror makes me sick. I know its terrible for my health, I know that if I do not end this cycle I am a walking heart attack and I know that putting all my focus on helping my wife with her health while ignoring my own is just stupid.

So - here I am.

Hello.

Terry