What are you guys eating??

Options
jackiecroberts
jackiecroberts Posts: 115 Member
I am kinda new to this eating more and I completely get it and love it. Right now though, I have totaled my day and I still have 537 calories to go. I know Lucia suggested adding flax oil to protein shakes etc, but I am curious how other people are getting their calories. I am eating pretty clean since junk food and sweets are a trigger for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am on a metabolism reset for another 7 weeks so my calories are high.

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    oooh you are sooo lucky!!!

avocado, nuts, nut butters, tuna, salmon, golden valley beef jerky, coconut oil, olive oil, use full fats cheese, butter...
  • missdimpley
    missdimpley Posts: 192
    Options
    gREEK YOGURT, nuts, cheese, peanut butter, protein shakes, olive oil, coconut oil, flaxseed, chia seeds, eggs, etc. These are healthy food i use most of times. You can check myd iary. I just started mine last Tues, but I'm eating clean for few months now :)
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    1/2 raisin cinnamon bagel for snacks with 1 table spoon of peanut butter, apples and peanut butter, Oranges
    natural fruit smoothies with milk, chicken, turkey burgers, salmon, talapia fish, tuna, real cheese, eggs, oatmeal, LUNA BARS for chocolate craving moments or sometimes in moderation still the foods I love like pastries, cookies and chips.. U know gotta live a little :)
    I even had a regular hamburger with fries the other day as long as it fits in my calorie range im good to go :)
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Very similar to everyone else - peanut butter, avocados, almonds, walnuts, full fat yogurt, oatcakes - all yummy stuff :happy:

My diary is open too if it's any help.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt with all bran buds, fruit, almonds, tuna sandwhich, chicken, veggies, protein bars, peanut butter and banana or apple, protein pancakes, eggs, cheese etc.
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I eat 6 times a day, and my day goes something like this:

Breakfast - I pretty much always eat Frosted Mini Wheats. I love them and refuse to give them up!

Morning snack - Tall nonfat toffee nut latte from Starbucks. Another love that I refuse to give up. Then I eat all of the following for a morning snack:
    Pumpkin Protein Muffin or Banana Walnut Protein Muffin
    Trail Mix (usually Archer Farms Sunny Cranberry)
    Piece of fruit

Lunch - salad with chicken and soup, or half sandwhich and salad, or leftovers from dinner

Afternoon snack - protein bar (Clif builder bar) or all of the following:
    Chobani 100 cal Very Berry greek yogurt or string cheese
    Carrots & Hummus (or guacamole)

Dinner - protein and two veggies

Evening snack - protein shake made with water and sometimes a piece of avocado, fruit, yogurt or beef jerky

My diary is open so you can see what else I eat.
  • jackiecroberts
    jackiecroberts Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great food help!! I think I am going in the right direction!!