BLOATED, but PLEASE share one positive benefit

Options
i can't believe how bloated I am. I haven't had that for a while now unless I binge eat, eat high sodium or TOM is in town. GOSH!!! I just had to VENT.

But seriously my energy is coming back. I am not cold anymore. I've not used my jacket past week. I usually use them at my work because I was aslways cold...

So what is positive benefit did you have when you started this journey?

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    The first couple of weeks.

Negatives:

Weight went up (water weight from eating more carbs again)
    Full feeling/some bloat

Positives:

Tons of energy
    No feeling like I was starving to death
    Eating again
    oh and energy
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options

Negatives:

Full feeling/some bloat

Positives:

Tons of energy
    Eating again
    oh and energy

This.

Also for me I have the energy to not only exercise, but dominate while doing so. That's important to me and my goals.
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I'm no longer suffering from depression, exhaustion, insomnia or crankiness. :drinker:
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I just started a week and a half ago and upped my calories. Today was the first day since then that I haven't felt bloated. I actually feel pretty good today.

Plus side to this.

I am eating alot and feel better. Before I started this journey, I felt like I was in a fog and couldn't focus. I was tired and starving all the time too. I may have to up my calories more because for the past couple of days, I feel like I can't get enough to eat. (it wasn't like that the first few days) Hahhahahahaha

You will get there and it will be worth it!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    i can't believe how bloated I am. I haven't had that for a while now unless I binge eat, eat high sodium or TOM is in town. GOSH!!! I just had to VENT.

But seriously my energy is coming back. I am not cold anymore. I've not used my jacket past week. I usually use them at my work because I was aslways cold...

TMI..........

I'm not constipated anymore.
  • missdimpley
    missdimpley Posts: 192
    Options

Negatives:

Full feeling/some bloat

Positives:

Tons of energy
    Eating again
    oh and energy

LOL.. I have not weigh myself.. I'm scared, but I know it is the answer to my lifestyle :) I can't wait for this bloated to go away asap. positives beat negative for sure!
  • missdimpley
    Options
    I'm no longer suffering from depression, exhaustion, insomnia or crankiness. :drinker:

How long did it work? for depression part. i THINK I have felt that, but NOT depression itself.. but limiting myself with 1,200 makes me cranky, *****, sad, etc etc. I hate it!
  • missdimpley
    Options
    I just started a week and a half ago and upped my calories. Today was the first day since then that I haven't felt bloated. I actually feel pretty good today.

Plus side to this.

I am eating alot and feel better. Before I started this journey, I felt like I was in a fog and couldn't focus. I was tired and starving all the time too. I may have to up my calories more because for the past couple of days, I feel like I can't get enough to eat. (it wasn't like that the first few days) Hahhahahahaha

You will get there and it will be worth it!

I can't wait to get there!!! thanks girl
  • missdimpley
    Options

TMI..........

I usually have that problem ugh LOL
  • Ange_
    Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    i swear by drinking dandelion tea to get rid of bloating.
  • missdimpley
    Options
    i swear by drinking dandelion tea to get rid of bloating.

really? what kind and where do you get them?
  • Ange_
    Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Try a health food store. But many grocery stores have it too in the tea section.
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm not constantly worried if I'll have enough calories........turning down evenings out, etc.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Wow ok- good stuff eh? :D

I love good stuff.

So far- my hair is growing again, my hair stopped falling out in the shower/brush/wind, the tiny white hairs are going away, my eyes aren't as dry, I sleep normal hours (not too much not too little), I can live without coffee, I laugh at energy drinks because I'm hyped up on fuel, my nails aren't breaking, circles under my eyes are going away, no more constipation, I like shopping for food again, I fidget again, I have energy post working out, I can up my weights each workout, and I get to help other people learn how to do this too.

That's pretty good stuff.
  • missdimpley
    Options
    amazing!!!! <3
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

TMI..........

+1 heh
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Something nobody else has mentioned....my skin has cleared up. I've been struggling with breakouts on my middle back for a couple of years during times of eating too much and too little. Read recently that it might be hormonal, but five weeks into Eating More, it is SO much better.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I have also noticed an incredible amount of energy...which is pretty much a miracle considering I have a 6 month old and a 3 year old.
  • GinaKB12
    GinaKB12 Posts: 12
    Options
    My concentration level is off the map!!! Man, I'm getting those new Zumba routines on the first try!!! Before she was moving onto a new move while I was still trying to get the previous one!!! LOL!!
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    My skin stopped crazking and flaking.
    My hair stopped falling out from lack of healthy oils
    I eat All.Day.Long
    I sleep better at night