Just finished week 5 day 3

Options
hesn92
hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
I just wanted to post and say: Yeahhhhh I did it!!!!!

That is all.

Replies

• secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! Did you surprise yourself? Or did you feel like you were ready? Is that the longest you've ever run for?

Congratulations, now you're really in the home stretch :D
  • hesn92
    Options
    I definitely surprised myself. After my first 8 minute run on day 2 I was sooo ready to walk so I thought for sure I would poop out on the 20 minute run but it went surprisingly well. I wasn't really even that ready to die by the end of it.
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Do you use s treadmill or tun outdoors?
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Well done! You are now officially invincible! :glasses:
  • wannaberunner33
    wannaberunner33 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Boy I'm happy to hear you made it. Week 5 Day 3 for me is scheduled for tomorrow. Definitely feeling a little apprehension. I hope it goes as well for me as it did for you. Congratulations!!!! You did it. :wink:
  • hesn92
    Options
    I run outdoors :) I did week 6 day 1 on a treadmill at the gym and I think I almost died of boredom. No more treadmills for me.
  • yallcallmedeb
    yallcallmedeb Posts: 294
    Options
    That is so wonderful! Yay, you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I do week 5 day 2 today. I'm kind of nervous about day 3.
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    woohoo! I'm doing it tomorrow. I hope i can make it all the way through.
    I will say that I'm a little afraid to go back to intervals after a 20 min run. I did w5d2 yesterday and when I started the 5 min walk, my legs felt like jello. It would have been easier to just keep on running you know?
  • nicolemarie0234
    Options
    im so excited! i just finished w5d3! i did it and i surprised myself that i didn't pass out from exhaustion! I'm really looking forward to w6d1 and running my first 5k on july 22!