Next BodyPump & BodyCombat release (06/20120

Options
alithepom
alithepom Posts: 3 Member
Who else is getting fired up for the new BodyPump and BodyPump release?! The tracklists look awesome... can't wait to do Track 8 BodyPump...

http://nzglen.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/2012-2-les-mills-tracklists/

Replies

• lety61
    lety61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will be doing the new pump on Sunday and from what I've heard it's good! Some tricky moves in the lunges track :)
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've done BODYPUMP 82 3-4 times so far. I love it! The warm up and chest routines are my favorite. I really have a love/hate relationship with the tricep and lunge tracks. That lunge track is a total killer but it feels so great afterward :)
  • marapalumbo
    marapalumbo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    They did a release party this weekend at my gym and it looks like a nice change! Some new combinations and moves...I think it will cause some sore muscles! :)
  • FatAssBecky
    FatAssBecky Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I did the 82 release yesterday at the gym. It was pretty good. I was just getting used to 81 too.... 79 is my all time favorite. Thought the bicep track was much easier than 81. Triceps was pretty fun.
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great topic!

I really like the music in 82, but aside from the lunge track I'm not wowed by it exactly, it is just a nice release. Bit underwhelmed by the tricep track though, while I like doing the different exercises in that track I would prefer if some of it were with the bar. I do think however that this is one of those releases where you can try to move up a weight for a track or two without being too worried it will kill you so that's always good :)

Bodycombat 52 I can't quite decide what I think of yet! I loved 50 so much that I struggled to get into 51 (not least because it played havoc with my joints!!) so I'm glad that we're moving on. I really like the warm-up, though, feels less like a warm up and more like a proper meaty track so that's great. I do like the music. Not at all sure about the freestyle section in the Muay Thai, though, which as a whole for me is decidedly underwhelming. Our instructor didn't even say it was freestyle, there was just this weird section where nobody knew what was going on. I'm sure with a better instructor it would be great. Really like the final power track too, we had that song in attack but I can enjoy it more in this release. Overall I think I will probably grow into this release, it feels more natural that some of the weird combos in 51, so looking forward to doing it some more.
  • SoopaSCV
    SoopaSCV Posts: 5
    Options
    just did the new release on monday. that jump squat is killer!!!