New here! rather confused!!

Options
Hello, so my plan at the mintue is to just cut my calories and do my 30 day shred mon to fri and rest weekends, but i always loose motivation and cave in and eat like a monster so when i saw this group it intersted me but im majourly confused on what i have to do..

I want to lose around 5 stone, i weigh 15 at the mintue.

I would like to know what kind of foods to eat? how much excerisce i need to do, do i need to do more because i will now be eating more?

thank you!!

Replies

• twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hello, so my plan at the mintue is to just cut my calories and do my 30 day shred mon to fri and rest weekends, but i always loose motivation and cave in and eat like a monster so when i saw this group it intersted me but im majourly confused on what i have to do..

I want to lose around 5 stone, i weigh 15 at the mintue.

I would like to know what kind of foods to eat? how much excerisce i need to do, do i need to do more because i will now be eating more?

thank you!!

Run your numbers and firstly get your calorie requirements.
    Foods ... basically what you like but if you are after a healthier lifestyle then eat veges/fruit, protein rich foods such as cottage cheese, lean meat, eggs, greek yoghurt etc
    Change your macros to 40/30/30 carbs/protein/fat
    You don't need to over do the exercise ... some recommend lifting weights but not necessary but it does help get a nicer shape. when losing weight the say it is 70-80% nutrition and the rest exercise so focus on the nutrition and do what exercise you enjoy ... you need to enjoy the journey after all.
    You won't need to do more as what ever you do is calculated in ... if you do less or more then you can change your numbers and it is all relative.

The stickys have real good info and the videos

Hope this helps :)
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You should take the time to read the stickies at the top of the forum. You will get a ton of great information there.