How often do you Weigh yourself?

Options
lostalykat
lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
Well of course I knew that I might gain the first real week of lifting, but I still stepped on the scale. I was wondering how often people doing NROLFW weighed themselves. Also I saw some people still lose but its slow, are you weighing weekly? or every 2 weeks? I don't want to get discouraged, and yes I am taking measurements tonight after spin so I have a good representation of progress through pictures and measurements. Thanks for your input!

Replies

• bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Twice a week for me.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Once a week
  • lostalykat
    Options
    Have you ask seen steady losses?
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    When I first started, I was weighing daily as usual. This month I've decided to try to stay off the scale, but it's been hard. I've gotten on a few times, just to see where I'm at. I don't see steady losses, but my weight has been progressing downward, although it will go up and down quite a bit over the course of a week or two. I started at 151 in early March and last weighed in at 147.9, (I think), a week ago. I didn't record it because I'm waiting until the end of the month.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    For Jan - Apr I only weighed once-per-month. I am now weighing twice-a-month.
  • lostalykat
    Options
    For Jan - Apr I only weighed once-per-month. I am now weighing twice-a-month.

I am thinking for my sanity I should do this. Also maybe try and do my measurements and go by how my pants are fitting.
  • isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I weigh almost daily, but I don't sweat the ups and down, I just have curiosity (I'm like my own little science experiment).

If you think you will stressed out by normal daily ups-and-down, then I would suggest monthly.