I like eating more

Options
and weighing less!!!! Today I was down a pound from my lowest weight since I don't know when.
And last week I had the highest calorie intake daily that I have had since Jan 2011! I am creeping up slowly
to 1800 next week, then I will be on vacation so I am sure it will be much more than 1800 ;)

When I come back I plan to eat my maintenance calories for a few weeks then drop down just enough to lose the last 8-13 pounds I want to lose. I am much happier with more calories and getting to eat more REAL food like eggs instead of egg substitute and also eating more than 150-200 calories for breakfast!

Replies

• ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yay! :)
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    and weighing less!!!! Today I was down a pound from my lowest weight since I don't know when.
    And last week I had the highest calorie intake daily that I have had since Jan 2011! I am creeping up slowly
    to 1800 next week, then I will be on vacation so I am sure it will be much more than 1800 ;)

When I come back I plan to eat my maintenance calories for a few weeks then drop down just enough to lose the last 8-13 pounds I want to lose. I am much happier with more calories and getting to eat more REAL food like eggs instead of egg substitute and also eating more than 150-200 calories for breakfast!

YAY FOOD!