I Just Want to Say...

Options
Thank you so far to everyone in this group. I know I'm pretty new here (only 2 days in) but I must say the support that everyone gives each other is incredibly inspiring.

For me, this is the first time I've been able to experience a healthy environment. It's nice to see people giving each other positive feedback and not lashing out at anyone like I've seen elsewhere. It is also nice to see people talking about eating ,eating healthy, being able to splurge here or there. For me, that is so incredibly new and it is so very refreshing.

To everyone who has completed their journey, is in the middle of their journey, or is still getting started - thank you. You are all such an inspiration. You are so positive and I wish more people took on the attitudes/ life-styles you all advocate for.

So again, thank you. <3

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Thank you so far to everyone in this group. I know I'm pretty new here (only 2 days in) but I must say the support that everyone gives each other is incredibly inspiring.

For me, this is the first time I've been able to experience a healthy environment. It's nice to see people giving each other positive feedback and not lashing out at anyone like I've seen elsewhere. It is also nice to see people talking about eating ,eating healthy, being able to splurge here or there. For me, that is so incredibly new and it is so very refreshing.

To everyone who has completed their journey, is in the middle of their journey, or is still getting started - thank you. You are all such an inspiration. You are so positive and I wish more people took on the attitudes/ life-styles you all advocate for.

So again, thank you. <3

I feel the same way!!!! This is one awesome group of peeps!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me too! I love this group and the amazing pepople here!
    Thank you!!
  • missdimpley
    missdimpley Posts: 192
    Options
    :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker: !!!!!
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Its wonderful in here:) Love the support
  • curiousheathy
    curiousheathy Posts: 108
    Options
    Everyone here is simply fantastic :)

<3:flowerforyou:
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Wonderful group of peep, I agree!

Glad I stumbled across it one day as has made for a happy healthier me!

Pretty shocked by some other threads some days and tend to come here instead of others. I love the positivity ... maybe we are just all high on food!!! lol
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    ....... I love the positivity ... maybe we are just all high on food!!! lol

Food = Happy person
    No Food = Grumpy person

We eat therefore we tend to be much more positive people... :tongue: I sure know that when I'm hungry you better not get between me and my next meal or you'll BE my next meal! :laugh:
  • curiousheathy
    curiousheathy Posts: 108
    Options

Food = Happy person
    No Food = Grumpy person

We eat therefore we tend to be much more positive people... :tongue: I sure know that when I'm hungry you better not get between me and my next meal or you'll BE my next meal! :laugh:

Haahahah! I'm already starting to feel like that as well!! :)
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wonderful group of peep, I agree!

Glad I stumbled across it one day as has made for a happy healthier me!

Pretty shocked by some other threads some days and tend to come here instead of others. I love the positivity ... maybe we are just all high on food!!! lol

^^^This^^^
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    ....... I love the positivity ... maybe we are just all high on food!!! lol

Food = Happy person
    No Food = Grumpy person

I just love your sense of humor. You make me smile almost daily :laugh: :flowerforyou: