30 Day Shred...should I bump down to light activity??

Options
I'm currently at moderate but am thinking I might have to change it. I just bought 30 day shred and was reading that the workouts are about 20 to 25 minutes long. I plan on doing it 3 to 4 x a week. I figure I would only be getting in about 2 hours of exercise at best, maybe a little more if I start adding in a session of strength or cardio.

What do you all suggest? My biggest struggle is trying to gauge my activity level. I do t want to eat too much or too little.

Hoping for some help on this!

Thanks everyone =)

Replies

• Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Is this the only thing you are doing for activity? Are you walking at all? swimming? gym? etc

If so, then yes to start I would bump yourself down to light, as it is only a little over an hour a week worth. And according to the Scooby site, you go by your hours of activity in a week.
    If you start incorporating more activity into your routine, then reevaluate again
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I strength train 3 times per week for 30 mins, plus walking for 30 minutes several times a week and one session of HIIT and I was told to do light activity.
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at moderate but am thinking I might have to change it. I just bought 30 day shred and was reading that the workouts are about 20 to 25 minutes long. I plan on doing it 3 to 4 x a week. I figure I would only be getting in about 2 hours of exercise at best, maybe a little more if I start adding in a session of strength or cardio.

What do you all suggest? My biggest struggle is trying to gauge my activity level. I do t want to eat too much or too little.

Hoping for some help on this!

Thanks everyone =)

I had trouble determining this too and i aim to do 30ds x3/wk and cardio 2x/wk. this totals approx 2 1/2 hrs a week and put myself down to light too ... i have only been doing for this week and so will not know if any luck till monday but i was told to go onto moderate and so i did but when i looked ta the hours i didn't fit ... now that i have dropped down i realised that before i was eating at maintenance and not gaining or losing so hopefully now that i have dropped down i should see something happen.

I guess you can trial and error ... if are not losing then drop down and see what happens ... you didn't put weight on in a week so why not try and see and all you have lost is a week. :)