So there I was in the bathroom

Options
fiveohmike
fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
checking myself out in the mirror...feeling some muscles, checking on the guns ect.

well 1, one of my employees caught me and laughed, I should probably fire him.

2, I know there are muscles underneath a protective coating

3, I think I am catching a terrible disease...narcissism.

I cant seem to walk by a mirror with out checking my self out at least 3 times, trying to find any more hints of weight loss.

Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    oh I definitely have this problem!
  • luvdogz
    luvdogz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Lol....No, but I do notice going by the mirror, and thinking, hey, my tummy definitely looks a bit flatter!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    haha me too. Yesterday I saw my shoulder blades for the first time in a long while...
  • Kooopons
    Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Every time I walk by anything that might give off a reflection- heck, I even check out my shadow- I think "wow, my butt isn't sticking out like it used to!" So no, you are not alone. I find it motivating!
  • ilovesparkle
    ilovesparkle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I do that too! I'm constantly looking at how much my stomach sticks out less. In fact, I just did it when I went to the bathroom 5 minutes ago. It's a great feeling!
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I so do this! It's so fun and makes me smile!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Every time I walk by anything that might give off a reflection- heck, I even check out my shadow- I think "wow, my butt isn't sticking out like it used to!" So no, you are not alone. I find it motivating!

This is too funny, I was doing that with my shadow yesterday waiting to tee off for golf. Thought, wow my shadow looks thinner. LOL
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to getting to this point - I'm still too critical...lol. But yay for you - I think a healthy dose of narcissism is absolutely wonderful!
  • luvdogz
    luvdogz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    haha me too. Yesterday I saw my shoulder blades for the first time in a long while...

What are these you speak of? Lol, I am not sure I have seen mine since I have been an adult, hope they are still in there somewhere!
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My random reflection in windows and such surprises me sometimes, lol. Wow, that's really me?!? Yep, that skinny chick is me. Sweet!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yep. And I drink about 100 oz of water plus daily, so I'm in the bathroom quite enough to check multiple times a day. I like my sexy back and my skinny knees and the creases where fat rolls used to be.... loving me some me... bat wings and all (my triceps are a littler slower to tone) ...LOL!!!