Daily Afternoon Motivation

Options
tmacmoto
tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
Hello all,

I think in order to break up our afternoon from work, productivity and monotony...we need to have a Daily Afternoon Motivation or D.A.M. for short. I will be posting these to help us get through the afternoon so that we will be able to do our evening Shred...
Today, it's all about you....because, I want all of you to say..."DAM, that was good"

Here's your Daily Afternoon Motivation...

awesome.jpg

Replies

• jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    You're a pretty awesome motivator!
  • jetsgirl
    jetsgirl Posts: 50
    Options
    I second jcmjim! Your motivation has done wonders for me! Once again, THANK YOU!!
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    It's Friday....It's the weekend. Your day is over....or is it? Did you do your 30 Day Shred yet? If you did...good for you! Be proud! For those of you who didn't...Your day isn't over yet, but it's ok...We got your back. Just get in there and do it. No excuses...and just in case, if you are thinking about making excuses because it's Friday and it's beautiful out, or it's Friday and the weather stinks and all you want to do is just go home...think about this wonderful picture.

17413a07.jpg
  • jcmjim22
    Options
    Hi everyone! Here is a little afternoon motivation for anyone that needs it! Hope everyone had a good day. :)

2ed0d91d.jpg
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    Good afternoon all,

Well, it's Monday and the last leg of the 30 day Shred...now, I want everyone to take a minute, stretch out, relax a little and feel your back. Is it sore? No! What you are feeling is the strength that you already possess..you are feeling your wings....some of them are still blooming, some of them are already to go...bottom line...they're there, but only use can use them.

wings.jpg
  • jcmjim22
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day. I like the motto "take one day at a time"...small goals, right? That's my key to success. Here is a good picture for us!

27ac8294.jpg
  • jcmjim22
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good day! :)

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."
    -Lou Holtz
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    How do you Weigh yourself? How do you look at yourself? With the end of the 30 Day Shred soon coming, we are all excited about changes in our bodies, some that can be seen and some that can not be seen. Before you hop on that scale, consider how you weigh yourself. Will you be hard on yourself if you don't see a change? Will you be so elated that you decide that it's ok to get 1500 calorie hamburger followed by fries and milkshake?

The scale can only tell you what you physically weigh, it can not tell you the weight and beauty of your heart and soul. Justice is blind and so should the scales be...

Here's your Daily Afternoon Motivation..
    scalesofinjustice.jpg
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    Good afternoon all, If you're still at the office, just remember, it's only a few more hours. For those of you who already ditched the office...time to get your weekend groove on.
    For those of you who started your weekend already...no names will be mentioned. I would like to encourage you to continue eating well this weekend, log in your food (good and bad), and remember to exercise. 30 Day Shred will still be considered mandatory for those in the group. For everyone else...

I give you your moment of D.A.M.
    30DayShredforHomerSimpson.gif

Have a fun and safe weekend.
    Trevor
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend! At this point, you're finishing up your 30 day shred or you are done and gearing up for our new group and if you are joining us for Ripped in 30...glad to have you!

You've come so far, but never get complacent because that lead you back to square one. You shouldnt be making excuses, because you know better. You know what you need to do and you know where you can go for motivation and support.

Remember, you can do this, because you are not alone in this. This will be the last Daily Afternoon Motivation in this group. Tomorrow, I officially begin posting in 'Get busy living or get busy dying'. So, I look forward to motivating you there.

Here's your D.A.M....

5d347e9a.jpg