Wondering if I should change my activity level?

TripleJ3
TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
Currently my workout schedule is this:

In the a.m. I am doing 30 day shred, when thats done I'll do ripped in 30. I do this everyday unless something comes up and I can't fit it in but I usually do this 7 days a week. Then after dinner I was walking for an hour plus but now I am getting back into running so I have been running more and more then adding more walking to my route to make sure I am getting a full hour plus in. I do this 5-6 days a week.

Then during the day I run an in-home daycare. Days can vary but we stay pretty busy and I am on my feet moving most the day. (Lots of cleaning up after meals, snacks, crafts, learning projects! etc)

I chose strenuous 5-6 hours a week. After seeing what others are suggesting, should I change my level to moderate? My schedule will be like this to atleast through to September or so.

Thank you!

Replies

• clovr24
    clovr24 Posts: 56 Member
    I think you're definitely at least at strenuous, maybe even the one above that (7+hrs/week) since you have an active job as well.

It's definitely difficult to determine which level I choose- I'm always questioning mine as well!
  • lillebanon
    lillebanon Posts: 214 Member
    You are DEFINITELY not moderate. I'm exhausted just reading your post.
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    I am also a home daycare provider - I know what a BUSY day that is. Whew - it's all I can do to fit my runs in after work. And you're doing 30DS and Ripped in 30 on top of that. Yep...my vote is strenuous!
  • TripleJ3
    Ok, thanks! I do love being busy, I don't even know how not to be. I am so used to it so it just seems so.....normal.

I question it because I know the shred isn't very long, but I do use 5-10lb weights and on my walks/runs my almost 3 year old always insists on coming. She is teeny but she gets heavy quick pushing her up all the hills around here! I just didn't want to be BSing myself.
  • TripleJ3
    Hey sweatpants, I just noticed you aren't too far from me!

I think you should add the Bix7 to your list;)
  • curiousheathy
    curiousheathy Posts: 108
    I know I'm late in regards to this topic, and I agree with the above comments.

However, I have this to say:

You

are

a

BEAST!

Love it!