Nervous 0.o

Options

Replies

• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I wonder which and whose hole he is in right now. Hmmm..
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Okay... Funny posts from you guys, that's why your awesome!

Alright I'm home now, it's almost about 3.30am, just literally walked inside, way to drunk to even decipher what I'm doing. Man British girls can drink, next time I'm bringing water instead of 2 bottles of wine. Hangover doom eta 6 hrs 27 mins. Here's the breakdown.

Jo is in a relationship, she is my age which some dude, he was there tonight, nice Aussie guy, reminds me of al long a friend. She's pretty cute, has an awesome laugh but isn't really my type.

Kim, is 24, single as hell, she answered the door when I dropped the bottle off before i went out for tea, talked to her the most, she is amazingly gorgeous, very very attractive brunette, quite slim and awesome personality, we got on really well all night after I came back and was always gravitating to each other, she's a pretty fun girl, until.... She drank too much vodka. Not crazy, but a little too much Smirnoff (grey goose for the win). She disappeared for a bit, was chatting with her friends Becky, who's 25/ almost 26, gorgeous as well, unitil I needed to use the bathroom.

Kim was in there, door was locked, non responsive. I was bit worried, knocked on the door , loudly talking through the door, no response. So I went and told Becky etc, she was like " oh noooo, she does this sometimes and gets too drunk blah blah so I asked Becky if she thought i should check in herm she said definitelym so I grabbed a butter knife and let myself in, to make sure she waa okay, and not throwing up in her own mouth etc. turns out she was okay, but she stripped down to her underwear, I talked to her a bit she's pretty drunk bit still coherent laughing about how she was inner underwear, looked awesome from what I saw but I'm not a creep and wrapped her in towel and got her at we glasses of water etc. eventually asked me to put her to bed, her friend were other guests and would check in so I did it. She was funny as talking all sorts of ****, she was hilarious but sooo drunk. She eventually passed out after afew more cups of water. Interesting to say the least, guess this is what happens when you play ring of fire lol.

Soooo during this Jo had left with her partner and after Kim had passed out I was left with Becky and some other dudes from my apartment block, they were from Norway and France and were cool guys but they bailed just before 2.30. I spent the next hour and a bit talking with Becky about dartng and relationships, she is so similar to me in her ideals and views on what dating should be. She is an awesome girl, only here for another 5 months almost 2 of which I will be out of the country but sooooo....

Kim and I would have so much fun but she is a wild girl but Becky in amazing and such a sweety and a bit more of a nice girl where's Kim is a fun party girl but I reckon she has a tame p, sweet side too... Damn their London accent is attractive!
  • Natx83
    Options
    Lol sorry to disappoint with out crazy sexual antics... I'm a quiet achiever :laugh:
  • oddyogi
    Options
    So not even any making out? BOGUS!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    *Sigh* Way more tame than I was anticipating.

:sad: :noway:
  • Natx83
    Options
    I'm going to go out on a line here and say Becky is the best looking of the lot. However Jo & Kim could team up and bring our hommie home. I guess I wish I could go back and give him diff. advice... screw the wine and bring Absinthe, this has orgy written all over it.

I'm kinda thinking it's a party with more people than just 3 girls + Nat?? Am I mistaken?? :smokin:

Well I'm sure, but did every dude going to the party get a handwritten note with stick drawings and ****?? Don’t ruin this for me.. I’m stuck at work and bored! lol

Nope they didn't get a hand written note, I was the only one apparently there were 2 nice dudes who were well younger like 22 that Jo invited when she saw them at the letterbox, random invite from the taken girl lol
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Next time I expect results! Shoulda had me there as your wingman/lady. Haha.

K time to quit lurking the forums and make myself pretty for selling beer. Am I the only girl that hates straightening my hair and putting on makeup? I'm so impatient. :grumble:
  • Natx83
    Options

Only from Becky as I was leaving but nothing to serious... It's nots like I'm running out of time, they have another 5 months on there lease... I'm old enough and wise enough to bide my time no need to rush in and scare off the kill :wink:
  • oddyogi
    Options

Only from Becky as I was leaving but nothing to serious... It's nots like I'm running out of time, they have another 5 months on there lease... I'm old enough and wise enough to bide my time no need to rush in and scare off the kill :wink:

atta boy!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Can tell you have had a few from the way your post is written. :happy:

Glad you had a great time even without the antics we anticipated.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    . Man British girls can drink,.........................

Kim, is 24, single as hell, she answered the door when I dropped the bottle off before i went out for tea, talked to her the most, she is amazingly gorgeous, very very attractive brunette, quite slim and awesome personality, we got on really well all night after I came back and was always gravitating to each other, she's a pretty fun girl, until.... She drank too much vodka. Not crazy, but a little too much Smirnoff (grey goose for the win). She disappeared for a bit, was chatting with her friends Becky, who's 25/ almost 26, gorgeous as well, unitil I needed to use the bathroom.

Yep! Kim sounds a bit like me!! :laugh: But hey, dont judge!!! I only drink once a week or twice a month usually. But binge drinkers usually pass out like that...........:ohwell:

Would it be good to meet her under more sober circumstances?

Are you going to ask her on a date?? :love:
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options

Note to self: Do not get so drunk as to pass out and therefore allow cute housemate to swoop in and steal handsome neighbor. :frown:
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Is it sad that this thread has been the best part of my day, thus far?? I love it!! :)
  • Natx83
    Options
    Its all good fun, actually pretty good way to end the night long term, I had an awesome chat with Becky, I think it was well received, considering she got pretty deep about some stuff with the last guy she was involved with. I thinks she either way if she liked me herself or didn't she would prob talk me up in Kim's eyes I think. I nurtured she **** out of Kim, must be the cancerian...

Ps Moe4572 I'm crunk as **** drank almost 2 bottles. Calorie deficit gone this week lol. Boom.
  • Natx83
    Options

Note to self: Do not get so drunk as to pass out and therefore allow cute housemate to swoop in and steal handsome neighbor. :frown:

Words to live by.. Write that shiz down :)
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    A few thoughts from the USA

1. Awesome James Bond move with the butter knife... I would think that would close the deal with one of them on it's own.

2. Well played between the two of them... personally I usually go for the Kim type, but I think you had the deal landed with Becky.... plus judging by the note, I would say Becky wrote it being her name was written first.

3. Next step get in good with Jo and figure out if Kim or Becky is more into you, or if you have a ***** fight on your hands.

Solid night buddy!!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

K time to quit lurking the forums and make myself pretty for selling beer. Am I the only girl that hates straightening my hair and putting on makeup? I'm so impatient. :grumble:

Soooo a picture of this outfit wouldn't hurt....
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Probably not the only one.. I however, enjoy taking my hour or so getting ready. Is it weird I do my hair, makeup and still dress up just to go to Smiley's and sit on a damn couch?!?!?!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Soooo a picture of this outfit wouldn't hurt....

PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE!!! :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    A few thoughts from the USA

1. Awesome James Bond move with the butter knife... I would think that would close the deal with one of them on it's own.

2. Well played between the two of them... personally I usually go for the Kim type, but I think you had the deal landed with Becky.... plus judging by the note, I would say Becky wrote it being her name was written first.

3. Next step get in good with Jo and figure out if Kim or Becky is more into you, or if you have a ***** fight on your hands.

Solid night buddy!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: is this bro language??

Getting in with Jo is a wise idea! :wink: But I also think you like Kim :bigsmile: