Weigh Ins

Options
hrobinson416
hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
Hello All,

I havent been weighing in with the group like I should. Mainly because I have noticed my body drops weight on both wednesday and thursday..so I will start checking in then :-) My body is really fighting me right now. I have lost 4 lbs total since this challenge started. So depressing! But I refuse to give up! The good news is I have dropped another size, so...okay...that helps a little lol. I am hoping to lose the other 25 lbs and drop another 2 sizes by the end of this challenge- and definitely by the end of July! I think the main thing is I am at 181...and my body hasnt seen the 170s in a few years. So its being stubborn I think lol. It did this when I went to the 180s in April. Hopefully by the end of May I will be inthe 170s and in June can breeze through them and the 160s....haha...Im such a big dreamer but Im determined to do it if I can!

My toes are still broken but they are starting to mend enough for me to walk a little better on them so tomorrow I begin doing my pilates, and what I can handle still of Jillian.... Buying a blender finally Saturday for my shakeology shakes. I love them but stirring them up isnt quite the same as a nice blended milkshake. Thank heavens they are so delicious anyway! I use almond milk. This week I am trying Vanilla flavored almond milk.....should be awesome I think!

Still going to have my one day a week to not watch my calorie intake so much. I have decided I really should keep it to Sundays. After church I either eat out in a restaurant, or eat with family and friends and they always cook the really good fattening things I love! :-) So Sunday Splurge Day it is!

Really wanting this gorgeous puppy I have found....so if I get her...well...walks three times a day will be in order and thats always a good thing. But not sure if its going to happen. The prices of some of these pups are killer! Plus shes in California and I am in Colorado so thats an extra expense to fly her out to me. I dunno......shes really adorable though... :-)

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone and their weight loss journey. And I will check in again next Thursday!