Hi! New in this group! Looking for friends!

Options
camila_scl
camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
Hi!

I'm 22 years old and I'm from Chile... I've been having "weight issues" since my first year of college. I was skinny fat, but skinny.... Now 5 years later and the result of eating like crap for so long in school is 25 extra lbs

This extra weight I really want to get rid off! I've been postponing this for so long, just because I could hid it under my clothes you know, stopped wearing this, and start wearing that, other kinds of T-shirts and dresses and the belly fat is hidde yadda yadda.

Now I have some health issues with my insuline so no more excuses for me, I need to get rid of the fat and really want after the weight comes off be tone up.

Hopefully some of you will add me... I hear when you have "little" to lose it takes longer :/
So... Friends?? Add me if you want, I'm very supportive =)

Replies

• MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun
    Feel free to add me. My name is Stacey. I am 5 foot 2 inches, currently weighing 133.5lbs. I'd like to get down to around 125lbs and then maybe a little more.
    I follow calorie counting, and i am a fan of the Rosemary Conley plan.

xxx
  • tanya0881
    tanya0881 Posts: 5
    Options
    you can add me tanya0881 im 5"4 and weigh 116lbs
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    Hey, girl! You can add me too. I am 5'6", 125 lbs...working on toning up while (hopefully) shedding a little bit of fat :)