I just need someone to tell me that this is right.

Options
AlyRoseNYC
AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
OK, I've done the calculations using the Scooby's website: http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

It gives me a BMR of 1450 and a TDEE of 2248. Recommended calorie goal is 1799.

I am 4'10.5" and do Insanity every other day.

I'm sure that the calculations are right, but it seems so high to me. I just need someone to tell me that it's right. Please, just motivate me, because this number is scaring the cr@p out of me!

Replies

• Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Are you using moderate activity as your lifestyle? If yes, then the numbers look correct to me.
    Yes its scary to eat more.. you get over that feeling pretty quick once you start doing it..
    Its correct:)
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    Are you using moderate activity as your lifestyle? If yes, then the numbers look correct to me.
    Yes its scary to eat more.. you get over that feeling pretty quick once you start doing it..
    Its correct:)

Yes, I chose "3-5 hours/week of moderate exercise"
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Then I would say your numbers are correct:)
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    but you get to EAT!! YAY food!!!

just pumping you up a little there ;)

yep, your numbers sound right. go forth and eat. if you are wondering what to eat, cruise through some of our diaries for ideas.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    You are right!

Now eat healthy food, enjoy life and get healthy!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    Thanks guys =)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Just the fact that there are over 3000 members in this group alone should tell you something..

Go for it!!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Just the fact that there are over 3000 members in this group alone should tell you something..

Go for it!!

One more person telling you this is right:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: