started a few weeks ago &

Options
im confused as hell. i dont lift weighs. Most of my exercise comes from walking or my stationary bike. I also use my ab lounger 2 times a week. My question is am i suppose to eat 1200 cals or should my net be 1200 cals. I usually eat around 1100-1200 and net about 800. is this okay?

Replies

• Calliesmom1
    Calliesmom1 Posts: 78
    Options
    BUMP
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    You should probably be eating more, there are some links in the sticky that will point you to calculators to figure out just how much.. but you are still really low.
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    1. hi!!

2. read the stickies.

3. go here
    > http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

4. plug in your numbers to get your BMR (what your body burns in a day with absolutely no activity - think coma) and your TDEE (projection of what you burn all day based on your stats and estimated activity level).

5. come back here and post them for us and someone will help you further along.

6. also post your basic info - height, age, weight, goal, exercise regimen for a week.

7. have a snack because you are for sure not eating enough, my dear.
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    im confused as hell. i dont lift weighs. Most of my exercise comes from walking or my stationary bike. I also use my ab lounger 2 times a week. My question is am i suppose to eat 1200 cals or should my net be 1200 cals. I usually eat around 1100-1200 and net about 800. is this okay?

Your #'s seem low to me. Can you post your stat's?

This is the website I use fat2fitradio.com to get my BF% (use the military calculator) and then I go to http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/ to get my cut #'s.

On the Scooby website in step# 8 choose Katch-McArdle and in step# 8A enter in your BF% and then eat the calories listed in the chart that say "Daily calories based on goal in step 6".

HTH,
    Anita