Actual Scale Victory...I think

Options
carriea67
carriea67 Posts: 181 Member
Hi All -

So I upped my calories on Sunday after running my numbers using the fat2fit calculators...and went from 1200 to 1764. And then attempted to return to the gym following an arm injury....well that was shortlived and I think I am out for another week or so.

All of that being said, I stepped on the scale (every day -- I really need to break this habit) BUT I was at a lower weight for 3 days in a row.....not a ton but I haven't lost barely anything on 1200 calories.

Wow...this experiment has been proven to me...I get to eat more, increase my protein, and can do low key workouts...and my body is saying "thanks".

I don't even go to the general discussion boards anymore....you all inspire me! And you eat :happy: .

So cheers to all of you....:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!

I hope your injury feels better soon!
  • mgaither
    mgaither Posts: 115
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!
  • carriea67
    carriea67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! I am learning to ride a motorcycle and took a spill and fell pretty decently on my arm. It's not broken just a deep muscle bruise but I have to take it easy.

Even walking on the treadmill hurt this week.....

BUT it's fun and a goal so I am getting back on the proverbial horse or motorcylce :bigsmile:
  • ashlysnd
    ashlysnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job. I hope to be able to report some success very soon from increasing cals by about 300.