Chalene Johnson

She is my inpsiration! I have done her turbo jam, turbo fire and chalean extreme..

Chalene stated "Don't beat yourself up because of the number on the scale. It doesn't have to go down every day. Instead, progress is a general downward trend. Also, there are so many factors that affect the number on the scale. Don't judge your weight loss just by this. Look at your body fat, measurements, how your clothes fit, and progress photos to track your progress, too. http://teamjohnson11.tumblr.com/post/22258193163/two-people-the-same-height-and-same-measurements"

check this link out-- there is a picture in it :)

Replies

• HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    I absolutely love her too! I'm reading her book right now. :smile:

14877786.png
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Great link, I have a few people I know who I will be sending that link to!!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    I do ChaLean Extreme at the moment, and I like it.
    Only thing I don't agree with, is her diet plan-she promotes way to little calories for losing weight
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    I do ChaLean Extreme at the moment, and I like it.
    Only thing I don't agree with, is her diet plan-she promotes way to little calories for losing weight

The nutrition guide says this but if you listen to her and everything else she talks about she promotes fueling your body. She said in the book that the numbers they talk about are only a base and that everyone should research and find their own real numbers. But I agree with you she should find a better way to promote eating more.
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Chalean is a great motivator but if I look at her diet plans they do promote less calories than what I am eating now! Anyhow ishe is great gal!!