Weigh in day today!

Options
diamondclear
diamondclear Posts: 66 Member
How did everyone do this week? I've lost 1.6 this week! It was better than last week weigh in because I only lost 0.4 pounds last weigh in day! :) so far I lost 4.6 pounds not much though lol

Replies

• ashleymanclark
    Options
    I was a bit nervous to get on the scales today, as I put on a pound last week, BUT I have lost that pound and another 1 now, so total 2lbs! Not huge, but still a loss is a loss, right?! I haven't taken my measurements at all yet, but I am excited to do that at the end of the month, as my clothes are defintely fitting looser now. I am a bit behind as missed a couple of days, but Level 2 is kicking my a**!!! So hard, but such a good feeling once it is over! haha. Keep up the good work guys!!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs. since last Friday!!! That's 4 lbs. total since the challenge started! & 86 lbs. since April 2011! :happy:
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Wednesdays, and was half a pound down. That's over two weeks - I was away for a week and didn't track, so I probably gained and lost a bit more this week. It's the same half a pound I've been losing and gaining for the last month, so we'll see how long it stays off.
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i have seen more inches gone than weight.
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm really happy with my results so far. I've lost six pounds! I have been having pain in the arch of my foot though so I had to take it easy this weekend. I took Saturday off (the first day I've missed) and yesterday I did the video with altered moves at about 60%. I'm hoping that I'll be back to a hundred percent in a couple of days.

I'm curious: How many people are still going strong?
  • kebrina1983
    kebrina1983 Posts: 66
    Options
    I am still going strong but I missed a few days. Tonight I plan on doing L2 D8.
    So far I have lost about 4 lbs. and about 4 inches. Not too bad...