Are you ready to ROCK your BODY?!

Options
sarahkatara
sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
Hey guys! I'm really excited to be embarking on this adventure with you all. I've been on MFP since October. I've lost about 26 pounds and over 20 inches and now my goal is to start seeing the muscles underneath the last 5 pounds or so! This is a little of my journey so far:

BEFORE (October 2011, 167lbs):

xli7uw.jpg

NOW (May 2012, 141lbs):

122n8fk.jpg

BodyRock TV is pretty awesome. The workouts we'll be doing are short (around 12 minutes long, two at a time) and INTENSE. Feel free to use modifiers for any exercise you need to and remember to push your body enough to feel the "burn", so to speak, but never to the point of pain. If you feel pain, stop doing that movement! We don't want anyone getting hurt so be sure to listen to your body and respect it.

9amv76.jpg

1au4j.jpg

BodyRock also offers food and nutrition challenges so I will be posting those as well. Do your best with these- I know that we all have different regimens and preferences but good nutrition is something that EVERYONE needs! I encourage you to take part in these challenges and I will, too. They do say that abs are made in the kitchen, after all!

2utreaf.jpg

So go introduce yourself on the "Introduction" thread and let's do this together! We're going to BodyRock our way to ROCKSTAR BODIES! :wink:

2lxjedi.jpg