Day 0- Fit/Flow tests

Options
sarahkatara
sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
Yo rockers! So since our group is just starting out and it is already late on a Friday, I'm going to post today as day 0 and have everyone just begin with their tests. Follow the links and watch the tutorial beforehand. It will explain what you're going to be doing and how!

I will post other workouts this weekend but our daily BodyRocking will begin officially on Monday, May 21st! My 25th birthday is Tuesday, May 22nd so my gift to me is going to be the six-pack I build! :drinker:

Each day, our workouts will consist of a few segments: the Burn, the Sculpt, and some days will include the Flow. Get used to the nice British lady, Teshia! She will be killing you for the next month. If you don't like her, OH WELL! I put up with Jillian Michaels for two months straight- you can do this for sure! :tongue:

Ideally, use a timer if you can. You can count reps instead but it will probably work best to do the 50-10 intervals (50 seconds on, 10 seconds rest, with 3 rounds of 4 different exercises.)

So here's today's links. Be sure to complete both tests (the Burn and the Flow)! Please post your results in the "Fit Test 1" thread so we can mark our starting poin ts!

http://www.bodyrock.tv/2012/04/30/may-30-day-challenge-sexy-by-summer-day-1-start-here/

You do have to scroll down quite a bit to see some of the videos! There are Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced workouts. They will also let you know if you need any equipment or not. I plan on doing the Bodyweight ones almost soley! However, there are some SUPER EASY WAYS TO MAKE THE EQUIPMENT YOU NEED FOR THESE WORKOUTS AT HOME! Check out the "Equipment" thread!

Replies

• sarahkatara
    Options
    I did the intermediate test. Here's how I did mine: Used the chair and the ottoman set up to do tricep dips. Used the ottoman to hold my feet doing the sit-up knee touches (i couldn't do them with my legs up!). Did the other exercises including burpee squats on the yoga mat.
    Whether it's the beginner or intermediate or even advanced you can use stuff like this.

15f62wy.jpg
  • whitneysaenz
    whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    A tad embarrassed by my beginner fit test results, but I also had a whining 6 year old in my ear.

SQUATS:

PUSH UPS:

TRICEP DIPS:

ABS:
  • sarahkatara
    Options
    Here are my 1st Fit Test results!!! I did the "Intermediate" level with bodyweight only. It took me 16 minutes (3 rounds, 50 seconds on, 20 seconds rest):

Squat jump & burpee- 12/13/11 = 36
    Superman push ups- 13/10/9 = 32
    Elevated tricep dips- 16/11/12 = 39
    Sit up with knee touch -7/10/6 = 23
  • sarahkatara
    Options
    A tad embarrassed by my beginner fit test results, but I also had a whining 6 year old in my ear.

SQUATS:

PUSH UPS:

TRICEP DIPS:

ABS:

Whitney, these are great scores! The moves are difficult! My muscles start quivering after round 1. Awesome work!