ok let me make sure i have this right in my head...

Options
Based on my TDEE and my BMR and all that, I have figured out my cut is 1900-2000.

Today I burned over 600 calories. So that makes my net 1200ish.

Since my TDEE - cut factors in exercise, I DO NOT need to eat back exercise calories UNLESS I burn so much that I am netting under my BMR, right? But how much more do I need to eat? Do I need to NET 1900?

I get confused sometimes.

I have gained an inch around my tummy and my face looks fatter. It's only been 2 weeks but I am starting to freak out a little in my head and worry that maybe I am doing something wrong and I need to start cutting back again.

I can provide more specifics if you need them.

thanks!

Replies

• scottc561
    scottc561 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Based on my TDEE and my BMR and all that, I have figured out my cut is 1900-2000.

Today I burned over 600 calories. So that makes my net 1200ish.

Since my TDEE - cut factors in exercise, I DO NOT need to eat back exercise calories UNLESS I burn so much that I am netting under my BMR, right? But how much more do I need to eat? Do I need to NET 1900?

I get confused sometimes.

I have gained an inch around my tummy and my face looks fatter. It's only been 2 weeks but I am starting to freak out a little in my head and worry that maybe I am doing something wrong and I need to start cutting back again.

I can provide more specifics if you need them.

thanks!
    If your workout is more then usual and you burn alot more calories you should eat back enough to get your net at least above your bmr. Not sure what that is.
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    This is what I posted in another thread, so just insert your numbers for the numbers below

If your calories for the day are 1795 and your workout was 500 calories that would take you below your BMR of 1632, so you would need to eat a extra 337 to net your BMR. 1795-500=1295,1632(BMR) - 1295= 337 So you have to eat 1795+ 337 = 2132 for that day. Make sense?