4 day break....can I rise from this????

Options
sonal150
sonal150 Posts: 36 Member
Hello 30DS friends, :ohwell:
I had a super busy week. I could not do any workout in last 4 days. I tried but I was very exhausted by the end of the day and had to run to the office earlier in the morning. PLUS I ate crap....i am very embarrassed with my choices. :embarassed:

Now I am terrified to resume my 30DS. I was suppose to be on DAY 9 :( I hope I stay motivated and do not pull myself down due to the break I had. :brokenheart:

I will start tomorrow and hopefully I do not have to struggle as much as the initial days.
Wish me luck....hoping to update you soon.

Replies

• jeanniebspurs
    jeanniebspurs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i was meant 2 do day 5 yesterday but i really didnt have the motivation so i just had a day off going 2 do it 2day instead, as long as we carry on doing it surely we will b fine it might just take a bit longer than 30 days!
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes. You can do it. I had an unscheduled event crop up 2 evenings ago and yesterday I was just tired after a stressful week and took a night off. I was so afraid that that would start me off on the slippery slope. But I did it this morning and it was fine - the easiest day yet and no stiffness (I think today was my 9th session). Go for it - don't let another day go. All you need is one session to get you rolling again. You can do it!