Day 2

Options
ddiestler
ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
It's day 2 of eat more....not too bad. I went for a morning run which made my calories for the day 1650. I then decided to buy my wife and I bikes to go on the trails..we couldn't resist going for a ride. I wore my HRM just to see how many calories I would burn. It said 300..so, for the day I burned 700 calories Yikes! Took the kids for ice cream and I had a hot fudge sundae..LOL

My net is only at 1005 and my BMR is 1250. Honestly, I am too tired and still way too full to eat anymore. I'm used to only eating 1200 so I've ate more than normal. Hoping my body will adjust as I get used to eating more.

Dawn

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    You will adjust. We are so adaptable, soon you will want to net cut instead of bmr. Try hard to get your net bmr in though...
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thanks.. I I'm hoping it gets easier to eat that much. I would have been fine if I had not gone for a bike ride..LOL I just ordered the new rules for women..Yeah!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    LOL, I had the same problem when I started I had to cut my cardio way down bec I just couldn't hit my numbers...lol that was a measly 1800 cals. I ate 2500 today w no problem...
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Also, make sure to eat full fat versions of things like yogurt, eat butter and olive oil etc. That will help bring your calories up.

I find eating things like that as well as a handful of almonds and BAM all of a sudden my calories are gone.

I can't wait to get to maintenance so I can eat more lol!