BodyRock Sculpt, Burn, & Flow , Sunday 05/20- optional

Options
sarahkatara
sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
Hi guys! So I did the following workout last night and WOW. I was sweating up a freaking storm! I wanted to post this for those of us who want to start this weekend :smile:

I modified one of the moves (the last one, with the sandbag) because I don't have a sandbag right now. I simply did as many plie squats as I could! I did them "*kitten*-to-grass" (getting my butt as low to the floor as possible!) and made sure to thrust my hips forward when I came up from the squat. For those of you who are new, a plie squat is when your legs are further aprt than a normal squat with your toes pointed outward. As you squat and then drive up, you will feel this in your inner thighs. To add more challenge to , use a dumbbell and do tricep dips with each squat.

DO WHAT YOU CAN. I started off really strong, going at a pretty good pace but I slowed down as it got harder. BUT I didn't stop and that's the only thing that matters- that you don't stop!!! Do not push your body to the point of pain, only discomfort.

Also, TAKE THE TIME TO DO THE YOGA PORTION. It's AMAZING! I will post that shortly :flowerforyou:

Sexier Than Skin Burn and Sculpt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbWnwUj5Tt8&feature=player_embedded
Sexy Yoga Booty: