Week 8 - SSS 13 week challenge (all teams)

2»

Replies

• quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Week 8 Friday Day 6
    Exercise challenge: yes both Thurs/Friday
    Under Calories: Yes
    Water: 12
    Miles Walked: 4 but 2 are part of Thursday's challenge exercise
    Calories Burned: 466
    Minutes Exercised: 120
    Cals under maintenance: 421
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Week 8 Saturday Day 7
    Exercise challenge: no
    Under Calories: Yes
    Water: 12
    Miles Walked: none today
    Calories Burned: 0
    Minutes Exercised: 0
    Cals under maintenance: 78

Where did everybody go? Do I smell funny? Did you abandon me because I never got a jump rope? :laugh:

I hope you are all having a great Memorial Day weekend. (I do know that is what hit this thread!) Teresa, do you have your computer back and working properly yet?
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Hey Quietlywinning. I'm here. I just can't seem to get on here, but I do log into the spread sheet.

I skipped exercising yesterday to take my Dad to put flowers on the graves of our loved ones. I know it's becoming a lost tradition, but I have grown up doing this every Memorial Day weekend. It's nice to hear stories about those who have passed on and remember the good times you had with them as well.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful and safe weekend so far.

Last week 202.8
    this week 200.6

Gina
  • kackie
    kackie Posts: 676 Member
    I have not been too good with logging or walking or exercise the past 4-5 days. Our house has been taken over by babies and toddlers and they won't leave until Tuesday. (We have a tropical depression settling in for the next 48 hours, so the crew driving back to FL will have to stay another night and day it seems:huh: )

But...it's wonderful to have my 2 little granddaughters here and our son and DIL too...just spending too much time in the kitchen and too little time outside:grumble: Hope to get back on track next week!!!

Kackie
  • You ladies are doing GREAT!! And yes, I got my computer back!! Yay!!! Sorry quietlywinning that you thought we had all abandoned you... hehe. Holidays and weekends (and holiday weekend!) are the worst I think!!

The new thread for this week can be found here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/611732-week-9-sss-13-week-challenge-all-teams