Need help!

Options
brittbratt86
brittbratt86 Posts: 15 Member
Hi, everyone I'm new to this group my name is Brittany. I need help figuring out my calorie intake, I'm 5'6 and currently 173 lbs so I came up with
Bmr:1589
Tdee:2186
So if I take 15% of this which is 1858 is that correct? Or should I follow the 7 day cycle zig zag at freedieting.com?

Replies

• mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Its up to you if you want to try out the zigzagging, but most of us are trying to remain as consistent as possible with our calories. Go to the youtube channel, EatMore2WeighLess and watch the videos. Im sure you will find them very helpful! As far as your calories, that sounds about right.
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^Yes, I agree. Especially if you are new, I'd just keep the cals consistent for now. Your body just needs to trust that you will feed it consistently. Save any tweaks for the finish line, once your body has adjusted to your new cal goal, and you are within EXTREMELY close proximity to goal (like already at goal clothing size, and hovering just at goal weight). There's really no point to it until then, as those little fixes are for the stubborn last few lbs.

~Kiki
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    They said it right ^