What are your goals for the next month???

Options
RachFace1000
RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
I'm going to drink 100 oz of water (at LEAST) daily, log EVERYTHING in my diary, and start weight training starting TOMORROW!
At 5'9 and 150 lbs, I'm looking to lose inches and become more toned instead of losing lbs.

What are your goals???

Replies

• tmte1207
    tmte1207 Posts: 22
    Options
    My goals are to eat a more balanced diet to complement the weight training I already do. I need to work on my weak points and go from there. Ultimately, I would like to lose about 15 lbs total, so it'd be awesome if I lost at least half of that over this next month. :)
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    For the next month, I would like to lose 5-10 lbs, drink more water, keep on doing the P90x training and use my bicycle as much as possible to go to work (which adds about 80 minutes of cardio per day)

ETA: i'm 5'8, 215lbs at this time (weigh myself this morning)
  • josimmons521
    Options
    My goals for the month is to do at least 1 hour of cardio 6 days a week (to include at least 3 spinning classes and 3 days of weights), drink 100 ounces of water per day, and track all of my calories and exercising on this site.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    My goals is to drink as much water was I can. Limit my carbs (maybe carb sensitive want to see), stay under the sodium count at least 5 days of the week. Do at least 30 min exercise a day. Some days more.

Mainly love to drop 10-14lbs (here is crossing my fingers in hope), or as close to that as I can. Have alot to lose. Tring to tone as I go also. I think doing so is not helping the scale to move much.

Oh BTW I am 5ft 3 and 184.5 lbs. Started MFP at 198 :sad:
  • jholland99
    jholland99 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get into a good workout rountie that works for me.. I use to have a good workout rountie but life happens. I stopped working out at the time spending time with family was more important and finishing my assoc degree... Need to get back to my happy place because I want to feel good about myself when i hit the beach so lots of ab workouts and cardio for me.
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    My goal is to still be drinking plenty of water, eating healthier foods and taking regular exercise and the end of the month. I was at my healthiest last Autumn - then Christmas/New Year came along and I really haven't got 'back' into it. Frequently, I have started with all good intentions, only to be weak and cave in!
    Not this time!!

Good luck to everyone on reaching their goal!