OPERATION: Skinny B*tch!! WEEK 3 (5/21-5/27)

Options
mtkautz
mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
HELLLLLO ALL MY SKINNY B*TCHES!!!!!!! Are we all pumped and ready to rock this challenge?!?!?! I hope so... if you're not... GET ON IT-- you want to be a skinny b*tch right?? Well, Skinny B*tches aren't skinny because they lacked motivation!!!

This challenge is going to follow my own p90x/insanity plan, so it will be lasting for 90 days, about 14 weeks!!!!

Current Weight (5/21): (My weight is from 5/7 at 170.2 lbs)
Weight lost since last week: ---
Calories burned since last week: 3826 (I NEED TO STEP THIS UP!)
Nutrition goal met?? I did pretty good! I was under for all but one day.

NEW GOALS for the week of 5/14 through 5/20:
Calorie burn goal: 10,000
Weight loss goal: 3lbs
Nutrition goal: under 1400 total consumed calories for most days, more water, NO pop.

Measurements: (5/7)
Height: 5'2.5"
Chest: 35”
Waist 29.5"
Hips: 42.5"
Thighs: 23.5"
Calves: 17"
Arms: 12.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (for August 6th, the end of our challenge) 130

(This might be a bit far fetched right now, but we will see how it goes)

FOR THE CALORIES BURNED GOAL/ REPORT:
I keep track of all the calories I burned while exercising; I usually make a huge goal so I just have something to work towards!

Work Out Schedule:

Mon: Chest/Back/Abs & Pure Cardio & Elliptical

Tue: Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs & Elliptical

Wed: Shoulders/Arms/Abs & Cardio Recovery & Elliptical

Thu: Yoga & Cardio Power/ Resistance & Elliptical

Fri: Legs/Back/Abs & Pure Cardio/ Cardio Abs & Elliptical

Sat: Elliptical & Something outside

Sun: Stretch & Elliptical

MY GOAL THIS WEEK IS TO ACTUALLY STICK TO MY WORKOUT SCHEDULE!!!! EEEEK I’m already behind in p90x NOT good!!!!

I felt really…well… fat this week. Just horrible. I don’t fit into any of my clothes very well and I want to get back to where I was last summer so I can improve upon THAT body… not the one I’ve stuck myself with now! I just am so mad at my body!!! January I was 160, 10lb gain from November but still in my size 8 jeans so I was OK with the gain and chalked it up to added stress and the holidays. Then got pregnant in February… gained 10lbs IMMEDIATELY from water retention and crazy wacky hormones that my body hates…. Then miscarried the twins 8 weeks into it… had to have surgery… then sat around eating as much chocolate and wine as I could stuff myself with for 2 months….. Whhhhy did I do that to myself?!?! UGH. I am SO ready to get where I want to be with my body, fitness, mind, health, and well being and I hope all of y'all are too!!

Your leader had to vent :) now…. You let it out!!!

Here is where I was in July of 2011…. And to think I wasn’t happy then… funny how that works!! I would LOVE to be at this place right now!! Show us pictures of where YOU want to be! If they are of you back when you were at a happy place…GREAT! If you have never been at a happy weight…. What do you want your body to look like?

I WANT PICTURES THIS WEEK!!

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0266-1.jpg

IMAG0256.jpg

IMAG0249-1.jpg
IMAG0284.jpg

Screenshot2011-08-24at112230PM.png

I’ll take some current pictures soon so I can compare in August!

Replies

• lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Current Weight (5/21): 191
    Weight lost since start: up 2lb :grumble:
    Calories burned since last week: 2172
    Nutrition goal met?? Ha! NO! I had chocolate wed, thurs and friday. I was doing so well until I faceplanted on the trampoline and bruised my nose. It hurt and i just gave in to chocolate. Bad Lucy!

Calorie burn goal: 2500
    Nutrition goal: lets try this again, no chocolate.

Work Out Schedule:

Mon: Strength & Stretching

Tue: Cardio at the Gym & Stretching

Wed: Cardio at the Gym & Gymnastics

Thu: Strength + HIIT & Stretching

Fri: REST

Sat: Strength, Cardio at the gym, Stretching

Sun: Boxercise class & Stretching

I'll have a look for a photo after work and see if I can find a nice one.
  • Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Current Weight (5/21): 149.2
    Weight lost since last week: 0.6lb
    Calories burned since last week: 2492...500cals short of my goal..stupid ankle!
    Nutrition goal met?? Had a tiny slice of carrot cake but other than that no cake :) Oh had green tea everyday except 1.

Calorie burn goal: 4000...not allowed to include walking,cleaning etc just pure exercise!
    Weight loss goal: 1lb
    Nutrition goal: Less snacking, green tea, and again no cake and NO chocolate

Measurements: (20/5)
    Height: 5'5.5"
    Chest: 35”
    Waist 29.5"
    Hips: 35.5"
    Thighs: 19"
    Calves: 12.5"
    Arms: 10 and 10.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (for August 6th, the end of our challenge) 139..subject to change

I love that this ends on the 6th..my 21st is the 7th so i must look good!
  • CherishQuick
    CherishQuick Posts: 145
    Options
    Exercise goal for this week AM yoga/zumba. Still aiming to keep calories in line. Weight this week starting at 181.
  • MizRik
    MizRik Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hellooooooo Everyone!!

Well I have stayed off the scale like I wanted to, but only cause I really did have my husband hide it :) still planning on weighing in every two weeks so I will post new stats next week. I'm hoping this will actually help me stay motivated and tha i will see bigger changes.

I am still working on my modified version of turbo fire and I'm considering pulling out my C25K app this week too.

My Stats from last week are as follows:
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: My current and starting weight is 151.5lbs
    Body Fat%: Tested at the University in the bodpod (coolest thing ever!!) 30.6% (wont test this again for around 3 months)
    Chest : 37 (this wont change much as they are, uh, no longer consisting of a fatty material, but a silicone version that is pretty consistent in size...LOL)
    Waist: 30
    Lower Abs: 35
    Butt: 42
    Thighs: 24
    Calves: 14.75
    Arms: not flexed 10.5, Flexed 11

My goals till my next weigh in continue to be
    Stay consistently under my calorie goal
    Work out a total of 6 days per week
    Weight loss 2-4 lbs

Rikki
  • Michelle650
    Michelle650 Posts: 218
    Options
    Thank you so much for inviting me!!

Height: 5'5.5"
    Weight: 181lbs
    Goal weight for August 6th: 155lbs

I might have photos tonight, but they are TERRIBLE!! Hopefully by august i will be able to take improvement photos!!
  • tori_grr
    tori_grr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi if I knew how to post pictures from my phone I would,
    5'4"
    Goal by August 135-125
    This week I will continue my usual work out,
    Ultimate goal, drink more water lol
    Lose at least 1lb this week hopefully more
  • mtkautz
    Options
    bump
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'8 BMI 22, goal BMI 19 by July weight 61 , but I am ok about the same weight
  • danielle5243
    danielle5243 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Okay... So maybe this future Skinny B*tch didn't quite work as hard as I should have in the last 2 weeks...but I'm determined to step it up this week!

Weight from 5/7 : 159.6
    CW: 158.2
    Weight lost: 1.4 lbs (not quite what I had hoped for but it's progress.)

Height: 5'7
    Arm: 11
    Bust: 37.5
    Waist: 28 (this is exciting! down 2 inches!)
    Hips: 41
    Thighs: 22
    Calf: 15

Over all I lost inches in all areas but my bust which I am COMPLETELY okay with! :tongue:

Goal for the next too weeks...
    Stay under my calorie budget and get to the gym at least 4 times a week.
  • mtkautz
    Options
    2 inches off your waist?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THAT IS EFFING AWWWWEEEESSSOOOME!!! :drinker:
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Current Weight 5/17: 125.5
    Weight lost since last week: 2
    Calories burned since last week: 1095
    Nutrition goal met?? Great until the weekend!

NEW GOALS for the week of 5/21 through 5/27:
    Calorie burn goal: any- this week is impossible for me. work events and or babysitting every night, TOM, and company from out of town, that i never get to see, staying with me as well
    Weight loss goal: maintain as best i can
    Nutrition goal: under 1400 total consumed calories for most days, water water water.

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (for August 6th, the end of our challenge). maintain around 120-125. shrink measurements through building strength
  • 77chantelle
    77chantelle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    current weight 130, will like to be 120 again

Chest: 37
    Waist: 31
    Love Handles: 34
    Hips:37
    Thigh: 23

I don't have a husband or kids this week,:sad: So I have no excusses! I am having all the fruit and veggies I want to eat and two maybe three protein shakes. Work out goal interval cardio 4 hours and weights 3 hours, Maybe I will post pics June 1st, just not ready yet
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Goal for a week exercising 7 days a week and consuming little carbs
  • FitSuperstar
    FitSuperstar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Didn't get a chance to post yesterday....but here it goes!

Height : 5'3"
    Weight: 169 (same as last week)

Chest: 39
    Waist: 33
    Tummy: 37 (down 1" !) :smile:
    Hips: 42
    Butt: 44 (down 1" !) :smile:
    Thighs: 27

Goal : 129lbs (-40lbs....my weight 2 years ago when I was really fit)

This week's goals:
    1) running 4x this week, 1x another exercise (maybe a class at the gym)
    2) keep track of all food on MFP (was pretty good with keeping up last week) and try to eat ever 3-4 hrs (4-5 meals a day)
    3) drink more water (go for 8 glasses)

Yay! Even though I didn't lose any pounds, I did lose an inch in my tummy and booty! :smile: Definitely want to step it up this week. Last week was my first week and I did pretty good. This week I want to do even better! Especially with food choices
  • mnmss2930
    mnmss2930 Posts: 55
    Options
    I did not do well at all last week (5/14 - 5/20). Not to make excuses, but had to prepare for my baby girl to graduate from high school. Needed to thoroughly clean the house because of all the company coming into town. You know the in-laws, out-laws, etc. My goal was to simply not gain too much, and I am happy to report, I did not gain a pound!! I am still sitting at 206 lbs. Not happy about it, but considering the stress and food around this weekend, I will take it.
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Just checking in guys. It is/was PMS time for me and we just had our holiday weekend so I'm gonna use the rest of the week to slowly reset. I'll check in with you guys next week, didn't gain anything though.
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well this is disappointing, I've succumb to the chocolate already :blushing: had a minor car accident (someone drove into the back of me) and i just had to eat the chocolate now I feel bad about it. :grumble:
  • MizRik
    Options
    Well ladies, I have been good for the last ten days as far as avoiding the scale, only because I asked my husband to hide it from me. Well he didnt hide it very well as I spotted it walking out of my closet. So... despite the fact that I wanted to wait a full two weeks for measurements here they are.... LOL

Starting Weight: 151
    Current Weight: 147

YAY!!! Down 4lbs in 10 days :)

Measurements:

Initial.......This Week

Chest: 37............37
    Waist: 30............29.5
    Hips: 35............34
    Thighs: 24............23.5
    Calves: 14.5.........14.5
    Arms: 10............10

I measure a few more areas than the ones we list here, so total inches lost for me over the past week....

4.5 inches!!!! YAY!!!

Alright I am gonna ask hubby to re-hide the scale tonight and really truly stay away from it for two, maybe even three weeks!

Rikki
  • MizRik
    Options
    Oh ya.... AND I ordered me a body bugg this week. It should be here tomorrow!! I cant wait to try it out and see what I think!!!
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Since last week
    Weigh - 118
    Chest - 34'
    Waist - 26'
    Hips - 37'
    Thighs - 21.5'
    Calves - 13'
    Upper arms - 11'

Has turned to...

Oh great.

Weigh 119
    Chest 34
    Waist 26
    Hips 37
    Thighs 21
    Calves 13.5
    Upper Arms - 11.

So, the only change is 1lb heavier, half an inch off my thighs, but half an inch more around my calves??

*sigh.*

:frown: