H**Y COW!

Options
Eskimovm
Eskimovm Posts: 53 Member
I can't be stuffed typing out a long post right now cos i'm mentally exhausted but I just wanted to say THANKS!

I fall asleep on the bus after work EVERY day. and I get home and am like a zombie. then today on the bus it dawned on me I was awake for the whole trip! This is since I've upped my calories to -15% of my TDEE and been eating clean foods!

The funny thing is though, I have the most energy I've had since I was 14. I am on medication and suffer from clinical depression and anxiety disorder. so the energy is a BIG deal for me.

The other thing is, I am one hungry mofo. I don't know how I ate 1200 calories before but my goodness. I eat every 3hours minimum now and really clean stuff and am ravenous but not for bad foods!

This feels awesome!
Can't wait to see the inches drop off.

Thank you! :happy:

Replies

• sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! Just know that you will likely have a fatigue phase when your body gets used to this. But then the energy will come back and stabilize. Hope it keeps going great!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That's awsome! I just upped my calories last week and I cannot wait for this to happend to me also. WTG
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!! By the way, I'm pretty sure it's ok to say Holy Cow. :laugh:
  • Eskimovm
    Eskimovm Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!! By the way, I'm pretty sure it's ok to say Holy Cow. :laugh:

Don't want to offend anyone religious! :wink:
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! Just know that you will likely have a fatigue phase when your body gets used to this. But then the energy will come back and stabilize. Hope it keeps going great!

I think I'm going through this now :/ 2 weeks since upping cals inbetween TDEE and CUT. The past few days I have literally felt like I could sleep for weeks. How long will this last?
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    The extra energy is amazing!!!!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options

I think I'm going through this now :/ 2 weeks since upping cals inbetween TDEE and CUT. The past few days I have literally felt like I could sleep for weeks. How long will this last?

I've heard 3 wks, but thankfully mine was only about a week.