Man it's quiet in here...

Options
Natx83
Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
Seems to be less action in here of late, maybe cause everyone is out getting some action in the big real world haha.

Hope everyone enjoyed there weekends! I have a crazy week at work this week! 17 hr day tomorrow. Totally unexcited!

Replies

• Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I've noticed the same! Unfortunately I have nothing new in my life to contribute on here with,
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I was in Las Vegas all of last week, but it's funny, I'm having much better luck on the man front lately. My attitude about a lot of things has changed. I even asked a man out, which I never, ever do. To be fair, though, he had already asked me out once, so it wasn't a completely random thing.
  • Natx83
    Options
    Haha same, I peaked last weekend with the British girls downstairs but my life consists of a massive fortnight at work now so I'm counting on you all to bring it home haha.

That's good, well at least there's less change of rejection of he had already asked you out :)
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Good morning! It was a great weekend! My boy came up for a visit late Wed. night and left Saturday morning .. he had to work. We went to dinner one night and to the movies another night. It was fun! He brought me roses and a sweet little gift. He is always so thoughtful.

Then I spent the rest of the weekend doing yard work. YUCK! I have another snake .. which needs to die.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I think everyone gets away from the computer at the weekends Nat. Always seems a lot busier in the week, when everyone's at work!!! :laugh:

What on earth do you do at work for 17 hours?? Is that even legal?? When do you sleep?? :noway:

I had a nice weekend. Pub and blackout on Saturday. Recovery Sunday :laugh:

Right, I must away to workout!! :love:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I was in Las Vegas all of last week, but it's funny, I'm having much better luck on the man front lately. My attitude about a lot of things has changed. I even asked a man out, which I never, ever do. To be fair, though, he had already asked me out once, so it wasn't a completely random thing.

Nice one jq, what made you change your mind about this guy?? And did he accept?? :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Good morning! It was a great weekend! My boy came up for a visit late Wed. night and left Saturday morning .. he had to work. We went to dinner one night and to the movies another night. It was fun! He brought me roses and a sweet little gift. He is always so thoughtful.

Then I spent the rest of the weekend doing yard work. YUCK! I have another snake .. which needs to die.

Awwwwwwwwwwww love the boy!! :love:

Why do have so many snakes??? :laugh: Cant you put down a poison or something?? Or get Mack round to chatch em :wink:
  • dynamicwon
    dynamicwon Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Im going to Florida on biz where a guy I dated but nothing happened lived. Should I hook up with him? There is no chance of us being together because he lives in Florida and Im in Maryland. Also he is a friend of the family whcih makes it akward. I dont think he would say anything but its still in the back of my mind.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    you bet i am....

LOL
  • Natx83
    Options
    I've got a conference on tomorrow at work, the. They've got span awards dinner that night that I'm doing the lighting for, so bit of programming and rehearsal type stuff. I don't sleep well not tomorrow anyways lol
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options

Awwwwwwwwwwww love the boy!! :love:

Why do have so many snakes??? :laugh: Cant you put down a poison or something?? Or get Mack round to chatch em :wink:

I know!!!! He is so darn sweet. He tells me every chance he gets how beautiful I am and how wonderful I am .. That I am the best thing that has ever happened to him. He just makes me melt. lol. He has spoiled me!!!

I DON'T KNOW!!! I think it is because I have a rock-like retaining wall up the length of my driveway and they like to hang out in there. grrrrrrrrr. I just bought the house like 7 months ago so I haven't had it through warm months as of yet and I think that they haven't been bothered before, but now I am going through and pulling out stuff and they are getting annoyed with me. lol.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Ha! I knew you'd come around.

The girl I have been sort of seeing and I didn't even try to hang out this weekend, I think we are both just avoiding the inevitable conversation that things just aren't working out.

And I think one of my friends is trying to set me up with someone to go to a concert on Thursday, because a girl I've never even met emailed me out of the blue and said my friend told her I might be going. I never said anything like that. She seems cool though it could actually be fun.
  • 87missc87
    87missc87 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm just getting started, but wouldn't mind becoming a regular! Haha. I guess I'll have to start staying on the boards more while at work. :smile:
  • Freida_MS
    Freida_MS Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm still lurking......:wink:
  • ItsCasey
    Options
    Ha! I knew you'd come around.

Well, he pretty much blew me away, so I didn't mind swallowing my pride. He's been teasing me about it though because I told him I'd never ask a man out. I guess there's a first time for everything.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Things have been boring here lately so nothing to report, but I'm still reading, so those of you with good stories, please post!!
  • ItsCasey
    Options

Nice one jq, what made you change your mind about this guy?? And did he accept?? :bigsmile:

It was just a very casual conversation about doing things together, and I suggested something without completely realizing I was asking him on a date. And he did accept. And my first thought was "Wait a second ... did I just ask him out?"

I can say if he hadn't already asked me out, I wouldn't have done it. My big issue is wanting to know that there is real interest on the guy's part, and he had made it abundantly clear. So it didn't feel unnatural to me.
  • brewerchick
    brewerchick Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    <
    is more of a lurker...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    <----Was in Maryland for a Warrior Dash race.
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Not much happening in my life at the moment!! :ohwell:

Enjoying reading everyone elses stories tho!!!