Man it's quiet in here...

Options

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    My weekend was awesome.

Friday I went to Smileys. He cooked (the man can COOK!). Granted, he doesn't cook the healthiest but I definately use portion control when eating his food. He made beer battered fried chicken. Yum.
    We ate, watched a movie with his brother and the gf there at home.
    Saturday we woke up early so we hung out then went to see his momma. We came back home and got ready to roll over to my place. We got there and had to get ready to head out. A friend invited me to celebrate her college graduation at the comedy club. They had all these tickets so I brought Smiley with me. He met my friend... the comedian was hilarious (he's been on the comedy channel and VHI). It was a great night. Then Smiley and I skipped the partying downtown and headed home. We got a 12 pack, watched more comedy and had a great fun night.
    Sunday he wanted to clean his place so I took advantage and caught some sun with my friend Christina at my pool. It was nice having girly time. I went back to Smiley's for dinner and had another great evening.

I realllllllllly like him. Like really. I'm falling hard. This weekend was amazing and we didn't even do much. It was just alot of time spent together doing nothing. And although my Smiley isn't much of a deep talker, it seems when we just talk, we get deep.

I've stopped freaking out- finally. I was telling Eric (and I even told Smiley) how in the beginning I was going crazy. I kept having fears and wanting to run because the anxiety of being in a new relationship was too much. Dating's over thinking was NOTHING compared to what I went through being with Smiley those first 2 weeks. I was a hot mess. Of course he didn't know.. but I was. Anywho, I was like a wild horse being tied down and I kept trying to fight it but Smiley was very patient. He'd listen to my fears and honestly wouldn't even flinch. He would just tell me he liked me... we'd be okay. Sooner than later the wild horse was broken in and now I'm settled. I'm not fighting it anymore. I feel good. I know he likes me- a lot. I know he wants to be with me (and why wouldn't he?), I know he likes spending time with me.. I know I make him smile. I satisfy him etc etc...

I have a boyfriend whom I'm totally crazy about!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

ETA: Not to bring him up again (because I'm trying not to talk about him anymore).. FL called AGAIN while I was with Smiley on Friday night. I ignored the call.. it was early but still. I am hearing so much more from him now that he's gone than when he was here! Before he left, I did tell him to keep in touch.. so he's doing a great freaking job of that.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I totally slacked off the past couple weeks. Camping 2 weekends ago, didn't get back into the groove this past week. Then this past weekend was in Milford, staying with the guy I am seeing. It was freakin awesome. We went to this huge Farmer's market, got lots of fruits and some veggies. He cooked dinner for me twice, which was AMAZING.. and made me a to die for breakfast on Sunday morning. French toast with strawberry compote and whipped cream. It was soooo enjoyed.
    But its back to it this week. Not going to do so much slacking. I had slightly hit a plateau and wasn't really feeling it. So I suppose this little break from MFP might help me bust past it. Hopefully will lose 2+ lbs this week. Eating + exercise = :happy:

Missed you a whole bunches Nat!!!! :wink: :heart:
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Only use my phone for logging at the weekend, so I'm not on the forums then, and have a busy ten days ahead, so may not be around much!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I've been a little pre-occupied with someone.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I went to a long concert on Saturday in Connecticut. 12 hours of metal that was rudely interrupted by an hour of emo sadness. Sunday was recovery.
  • Jules0336
    Jules0336 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I had a busy weekend, caught up with an old friend Friday, went to my sisters trailer for some relaxation on Saturday.

Last night I went to the drive in. It was a good night :smile:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    This weekend was busy. Had my neighbor girl come up to me and ask if I was a friend of Nicole. I told her, sweetheart I am Nicole (go great NSV there) Did a lot of shopping at Costco, mom is ordering me a seal a meal to help make my life a little easier.
    Did some work with weights and now feeling the soreness - and loving it.

The male friend is coming out of whatever he was working on. Talking more and and being a little more open and receptive.

My folks are down staying with me, while we try to address my 91 yo grandmas health issues. She has been in and out of the hospital 3 times in the last month. Twice for super low blood sugar, and once for a bi lateral stroke. Her doc wants to meet with my mom and I tomorrow. Apparently he has already met with my uncle. Mind you my gma at 91 has been living on her own, we foresee this coming to an end after this meeting, but keeping positive thoughts. Afterwards, we are taking her out to the cheese factory (not the cheesecake factory lol). It is out in the middle of no where with a nice lake, willow trees and rolling green hills, with lots of fresh cheeses, and have a picnic with her out there.

Have a date Tuesday night with male friend. All in all things are good.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It was a great weekend! My boy came up for a visit late Wed. night and left Saturday morning .. he had to work. We went to dinner one night and to the movies another night. It was fun! He brought me roses and a sweet little gift. He is always so thoughtful.

Then I spent the rest of the weekend doing yard work. YUCK! I have another snake .. which needs to die.

Let the snakes live will ya.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It was a great weekend! My boy came up for a visit late Wed. night and left Saturday morning .. he had to work. We went to dinner one night and to the movies another night. It was fun! He brought me roses and a sweet little gift. He is always so thoughtful.

Then I spent the rest of the weekend doing yard work. YUCK! I have another snake .. which needs to die.

A conversation from over the weekend...........What eats snakes?
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options

It hissed at me!!!
  • Steelheart7
    Options

A conversation from over the weekend...........What eats snakes?

Hawks, owls, vultures .. etc. I think .. lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

It hissed at me!!!

oh thats cause you scared it... I love snakes. If you dont want it around use a long stick and nudge it away . It will slither away from you. Most of them are more scared of you then you are of them
  • Steelheart7
    Options
    I don't think it was afraid of me. I think it was challenging me. It was like .. yo .. this is my domain and you are messing with it .. come any closer and I will eat you. Yup. That is what it was saying.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I don't think it was afraid of me. I think it was challenging me. It was like .. yo .. this is my domain and you are messing with it .. come any closer and I will eat you. Yup. That is what it was saying.

this made me lol for real....... Poor little snake just leave him be
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I love snakes.

The human kind.

:laugh:
  • Steelheart7
    Options
    I love snakes.

The human kind.

:laugh:

hahahahahaah! speaking of .. how is sugar lips?
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Oooh he's good. Went over to his place yesterday and I'm working on getting caught up on True Blood before the new season comes out. We didn't start gettin frisky until I had to go home, so no action for me for the weekend. :(

Seems like we're taking things veeery veeeery slowly.

Sexually frustrated Ashley is sexually frustrated!
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My son had a visit with his dad on Friday so I went to Bike Week in Myrtle Beach, SC. It was crazy fun, but I heard a dirty rumor that I ate a pulled pork sandwich on white bread and put extra BBQ sauce on it...:noway: I say if there's no pictures proving this then it never happened. I do, however, have a picture of myself with wrestling midgets on my phone, which is pretty stellar. I guess any weekend that ends with pictures of midgets is pretty solid. Good times! :drinker:
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I had a very boring weekend so there was nothing to contribute.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I woke up in the band's livingroom in my bikini trying to keep warm with a throw pillow. I dont remember geting out of the hot tub. Pretty sure it was because of all those vodka shots. Distinctly remember the guitar player screaming BUT I CANT BLACK OUT IF I DONT DO SHOTS!