#9 Yes!

Options
Wow! I was so uncertain about even trying workout 9 (I was contemplating "staying back" for a week, since 7 and 8 were so challenging). I made it! This is a lesson not to let self doubt creep in. The rock star crunch jump things were my killer, but I'll tackle those by the end of weeks 9 and 10). I had no idea I had it in me!

Replies

• gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow! I was so uncertain about even trying workout 9 (I was contemplating "staying back" for a week, since 7 and 8 were so challenging). I made it! This is a lesson not to let self doubt creep in. The rock star crunch jump things were my killer, but I'll tackle those by the end of weeks 9 and 10). I had no idea I had it in me!

Awesome job!! I will be doing an additional week of 7/8, but I'm excited to start workout 9 the first week of June. Awesome!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    GOOD for you!!! I found #9 to be impossible the first time although now it's a little better~ still have to do "something completely different" for some of those moves!!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I found 9 to be a little be easier (I use that word somewhat inappropriately, though!) than Workout 7.. but harder than Workout 8. I'm doing Cardio 3 for the first time tonight.... eek!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I found 9 to be a little be easier (I use that word somewhat inappropriately, though!) than Workout 7.. but harder than Workout 8. I'm doing Cardio 3 for the first time tonight.... eek!

I'm scared because I find workout 8 harder than workout 7...lol.