neat, love the ticker! great goal:flowerforyou:
  • needtogetwell
    Options
    Need to lose 60 Lbs, and get healthy!
  • cycling2
    cycling2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    neat, love the ticker! great goal:flowerforyou:

Hi, thanks! I got the ticker from http://www.lilyslim.com - I like it better than tickerfactory because you can register just once with your email and have more than one ticker tracking differente things... (while with tickerfactory you need a password for each ticker if I remember correctly). And the graphics from lilyslim are really cute!

Edit to add: I was testing this further and I realized that lilyslim won't accept values that are over your goal, so that could be a problem if someones goes realy mad and cycle/swim/run/walk more than what one was aiming for... so perhaps tickerfactory is the better option after all !
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to get below 200 and then from there I would like to get to 150. My goal is to be a happier/healthier me!!
  • renee2266
    renee2266 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 110 lbs. by the end of this school year.
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I am 153, would love to be 125. I would be normal weight at 143 but I want some wiggle room so as to never be overweight again. Can't wait for that day :)
  • SlinkyNewMe
    SlinkyNewMe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 56lbs to get to my goal weight. I have 33 lbs to go. It is taking a looooooooong time but I will never give up!
  • claramay66
    claramay66 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My goal is to not be in the section of OVERWEIGHT on the chart in my doctors office.
    I started this way of life in January of this year at 225#. I have lost 55# but my goal is 140-145#, a NORMAL weight on the chart.
  • Lindylaloo
    Lindylaloo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'd pay too much attention to the scale if I was feeling awesome in my clothes! But to get to AWESOME, I have about 50 more pounds!
  • Hi there! I have 36 more pounds to drop. Right now I am in a plateau....Ugh!
  • ladylemoncurd
    Options
    Hi mine is to be a 34" waist as that's what the Dr on This Morning says is the important measurement - more important than BMI. 1" to go.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Just curious what everyone's goal is. My goal is to lose at least 45 pounds. I've been a yo-yo dieter for years and am tired of being fat. I hate that my BMI is obese!
    I have wanted to stabilize my eating habits....
    Like to have good habits, and self-control, appropriate macros.
    I also want to be able to get a good, hard workout in.
    So I have wanted to increase my fitness, while not doing myself in with my diet.

Done.

Now I would like to start tweaking my calories so that I can drop off some bodyfat.
    Today, I will try to keep my calorie intake at 1800cals.
    And continue to weightlift/bike ride 5 days per week.
    I'd like to see if this combination can be a pattern for a while, and see where the tape measure/bodyfat %/scale go.

I am 5'7", and medium frame.
    Initially, my goal weight was 138lbs (I've weighed that before and liked my weight then).
    However, If I lost no lean mass and weighed that much, I'd be at 17%bodyfat. I think that's gonna be lower than I want.
    So I will aim for a bodyfat of 20%.
    Currently I am at about 27%, according to freedieting.com
    So i might aim for 145lbs to be at about 20%.
    So I need to lose about 15lbs more.

I am really enjoying what I have achieved so far!!!!
  • BrandyLachanski
    Options
    I want to lose 50 - by April :)
  • Nina2503
    Nina2503 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I want to get back to my UK size 10 (not sure what that is in the US , maybe 8?) I also want to stop feeling tired. I have about 18lbs to go (think I will have lost a couple this week and weigh tomorrow to be sure!) I am quite short so the extra 20lbs really makes a difference to how I and feel! this time I want to keep it off!
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I would like to see another 20-25 lbs. gone by this time next year. Then the challenge is to KEEP IT OFF!!!
  • Anamdalta
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30 lbs, get down to (and stay down at) 123. I've made some pretty significant lifestyle changes - i got to the gym for cardio and weight training 5d/wk and take yoga another day. My activity level has increased, and my food choices and portion sizes have become much healthier.

I'm down 12 so far, so i'm getting there.
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My initial "end goal" is 125. Why do I say/write this? Because it's about where my body is cool "hanging out." However, by the Veteran's Administration standards, I should be at 119. Back when I was in the AF, I was told I should be at 109...I guess the VA makes allowances for age :laugh:

What kind of "end date" am I giving myself? August 2013...the anniversary of when I joined MFP. It is a realistic and reasonable goal, I think. :smile:

Here's to all of us, making the journey!
  • KayWatNor
    KayWatNor Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been a yo-yo dieter over the years as well.....my goal is to lose 40 pounds. I wish you much success on your journey!
  • lucy2021
    Options
    My goal is 10% of my current weight, which is 16 lbs. I really want to lose the belly fat. I'm a true apple! Belly, no butt to speak of and bird legs! Haha!
  • BarbBlue
    Options
    I need to lose about 90lbs. Well, now it would be 76. :)