Ugh

Options
I had a horrible weekend. My dad brought me Greek desserts and they are NOT paleo at all... I ate them anyways. But then I had major food regret and I walked 5 miles. Hahaha.

It wouldn't have been so bad if I had just had the baklava. But no, I had to eat the powdered sugar wedding cookie among others.

Replies

• twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain - I went to a Lebanese festival and could not resist this desert thing they have that is some form of cheese, wrapped in dough and dunked in rosewater...i made peace with myself considering I only get to have it once a year...oh so good
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    is this a confessions post!! LOL cause I'm in!!!!

Went to Fatburger today...had Yam fries...and a burger, minus the bun.....like it mattered after the sourdough bread and spinach dip fiasco after last night!!

Sigh....SO the best thing I can do for myself and my esteem is to make my next meal VERY clean and healthy, full of fresh veggies and lots of water. I WILL not wallow in my poor choices....I shall make better ones...cause I feel really poopy too =P LOL
  • chelll224
    chelll224 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I loooooove baklava! Consider it a once in a while treat and don't beat yourself up over it. So many people on here talk about the 80 20 rule, it's really hard to eat perfectly all the time. If someone wants to bring me some baklava I wouldn't turn it down. :wink:
  • karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Options
    If it was my aunt's homemade baklava, I could eat a whole pan it's so good.

But I'm trying out spaghetti squash tonight! And making my own sauce which I've never done!
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Well, I just ate chips and dip for lunch. In my defense, we're running out of food and I was so hungry I was shaking, but I *should* have planned better.