Rant Alert!

Options
Jade17694
Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
Is it just me or does anyone else get frustrated that the trainer's aren't posting workouts everyday anymore. It's really starting to bug me and make me fall off the wagon, i just can't be bothered to do an old workout because well, they're old so therefore I don't even bother doing anything. For instance i've only walked everywhere and done 10 burpees today - feel lazy but there's nothing else i feel like doing. I got the gist when the challenge started that a new workout would be posted 5 days a week.....

I'm gonna look like a right plum if none of you feel the same way but oh well!

P.s. I WANT NEW WORKOUTS!!!

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I felt the same when I was following the February challenge. Now I've got to a point where I am ok making up my own workout or lifting weight. But it's definitely easier to just follow one. When I did the January challenge, I was a whole week behind and loved that I didn't have to wait for the next workout. Anyways, I hope this doesn't turn you off from bodyrock.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I don't think it will turn me off (well i hope it wont) think i may have to sit down later and write out some routines in case this happens again.
  • Desmonema
    Desmonema Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way in the beginning, but now I just work one or two days behind and cross out the workouts done on my plan. As I am trying to fit my running in between the BR sessions, that works quite well. So on days where they either don't have a new workout up or only flow/bodyrock lite; I'll go for one of my four weekly runs. That works very well in general and is less frustrating!
  • myrtille
    myrtille Posts: 37
    Options
    I agree.. again no workout posted yesterday :( and Tuesday was just the Lite so.. :s
    Usually in that case I try to do a ZWOW, I don't know if anybody here does these/knows about them but they are awesome!!! They are Zuzana's (who used to be on Bodyrock) workouts and I find them really challenging and often like them better than Bodyrock workouts (but she only posts one workout/week which is why I also follow Bodyrock). Anyways if anyone is interested you can check out her youtube channel, just type in ZWOW and you should find them, or on her facebook page: Zuzana Light
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    They said there was technical issue with posting the video yesterday, and will post it today. We'll see. I might just do interval on the bike and some strength training today.
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Yes I agree, even working a day or two behind I now find I have caught up!

I had this week all planned as I had an extra day due to no zumba thurs eve, then there was no routine up yesterday, which has thrown me out, I did think about doing an earlier one but just didn't have the motivation last night. Now there is a lite up - which I would have loved at the beginning of the month but I have moved on!

Not sure what to do tonight but def need a full workout may check out zuzana.

I wont give up br though, I need to trawl the site for some different routines, it's just handy having them as a program to follow.
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    Today I did this workout from Shape magazine that I found via pinterest. http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/lose-fat-fast-hiit-bodyweight-workout. I didn't read how they do the interval beforehand, so I just did 10/50 like bodyrock. It wasn't a very good burn. I went back to check, and I was supposed to do 2 min medium intensity and 1 min high intensity for each exercises with no breaks in between. Maybe I will try the workout again next time.

And here's a workout I put together, in case anyone wants to try it. I get a good burn from this.
    10/50, twice through
    Mountain climbers x 10, high knees x 10
    Single arm clean & press, lunge - left leg
    Push up, frog jump
    Single arm clean & press, lunge - right leg
    Burpee, tuck jump
    Woodchop - left
    Woodchop - right
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    And here's a workout I put together, in case anyone wants to try it. I get a good burn from this.
    10/50, twice through
    Mountain climbers x 10, high knees x 10
    Single arm clean & press, lunge - left leg
    Push up, frog jump
    Single arm clean & press, lunge - right leg
    Burpee, tuck jump
    Woodchop - left
    Woodchop - right

Thanks I'll keep this one in mind, just remind me what are high knees?

For tomorrow - my day 5 of wk 4 I am putting together the lite from thurs and the sculpt that was up yesterday.