after seeing head of my life's posts I realized

Options
LadyKatieBug
LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
I need to learn how to love me. That has always been a struggle. I think a big contribution to my struggle with weight. I am really glad she posted what she did she helped me see what I need to work on first. the question remains how do I start in the learning to love me process

Replies

• tmte1207
    tmte1207 Posts: 22
    Options
    So this might sound a little corny, but write yourself a letter. Everything in it must be positive and about you. Aim to write a page and work towards that. It will help you put your own positive attributes in perspective as you learn to love yourself. Write yourself a letter as often as you want...it helps TONS!:flowerforyou:
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks! I never thought of that. do I write a few lines each day.
  • tmte1207
    tmte1207 Posts: 22
    Options
    You can write it however you want to write it. It can be a few lines or you can write the entire page the first day. The goal is to write a page every time, but if you can't get the page, the just write as much as you can each time you write yourself a letter :)
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Realize all the struggles in life you have gone through but yet you are still here. You are a strong person.

Did you raise a family? Did you go to on with more education after high school? Etc..... Think of all that is involved in doing that and you did it.

Also find joy in the little things. I personally feel that is more of a help then the big. Sure the big stuff makes us feel great. But how often do big things really happen in our lives. To find the joy in the little everyday things and the success in them that is a daily bost.

Also list what you like about you. Your smile, your eyes, whatever it is. Find that point you love about you that makes you differnt, makes you stand out from everyone else and embrace it. We are each different there is no two of us alike on the planet.

Hope gives you some more ideas.