My 1st group!!!! Let's make this OUR Group!

Options
holly3585
holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
I really want to have a close group that I can interact with daily! I realize that I am I will be tracking my food, and pushing myself daily to be as physical as possible for as long as I am on this planet, so I would really like to have people to share the journey with. We all have issues with overeating. I am sure we each have a different reason (or several) but the point is, we all need to EAT TO LIVE and eat for no other reason then that!! Would anyone like to joing me on a mission? For the last two weeks of May I am going to do 100 jumping jacks, and 30 crunches everynight! I find evenings and weekends to be my WORST time- not sure how to tackle the weekend demon, but I do most of my working out in the very early AM, and at lunch break, so I am going to get physical each night for the next two weeks, and MAYBE a small change will make a big difference in my eating habits! Anyone with me?

Replies

• holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! (Well OK- three of us for now hehe) I just did 100 jumping jacks, and 30 crunches! I hope some of you guys would like to join me. Like I said earlier my weekends are HORRIBLE most of the time, but my other touchy time is the evening, so I am thinking that by adding in this small commitment to each evening, maybe I will either get my endorphins (sp?) going, distract me, remind me about all the hard work I have put in throughout the day therefore motivating me to NOT spoil it with my late night urges, and/o ALL OF THE ABOVE! Anyone who is in feel free to start posting, oh and P.S. This is my 1st group to create but I would love to make this thing a great, long-term group, so feel free to message me or post ANY suggestions on how I can do this better so we can all help eachother. That is what we are here for right?!