Looking for the right page

Options
Dozrzz
Dozrzz Posts: 245
Hey! So I am contemplating starting this EM2WL plan and I am looking for the right page that summarizes the whole theory and process.

I am going to see my personal trainer this evening and was wanting to show it to her and see what she thinks. I have all my numbers BMR, TDEE, etc. but I am looking for the best page to print off that summarizes the whole concept with details as far as exactly how much to eat.

Any help would be awesome!!

BTW, my numbers are:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 250lbs
Goal: 180lbs

BMR: 1968
TDEE: 3042 (with moderate activity setting because I exercise 3-5 days a week now. Is that correct?)
TDEE - 20% : 2585

So I should be eating 2585??? That seems like a lot but I'm not sure I did that right?

Replies

• Dozrzz
    Options
    Doo Daa Dooo Daaa Deee :flowerforyou:
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am not good with the numbers but I am sure somebody will be over here soon and answer your question!

Welcome to the group! :flowerforyou:
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    From what I have seen at the gym, as well as what I read about peoples experiences.. some of the personal trainers out there are completely against EM2WL and will tell you to no matter what, more calories burned then consumed = weight loss.. and then push you towards the 1200 calorie a day thing.. Hopefully you have a good one that is experienced and knowledgeable.. That might be the problem with my gym, I just shake my head when I hear some of their stuff they say to people trying to get in better shape.
    Also they might do that to get you to see results quickly (and get you believing in them) so you are a repeat customer.
  • Dozrzz
    Options
    Yeah. But I really love my trainer and I think she is a good one! Her and I have talked before and she really doesn't like that I'm at 1200 calories either. So we are just trying to work together to figure out what works best.

She sent me a text on Monday saying "Just wanted to start off your week by telling you how awesome you're doing!"
    How encouraging is that?!!! :happy:
  • asidebottom
    asidebottom Posts: 67
    Options
    She sounds great. My trainer was horrified when I told him how little I'd been eating. I have adjusted up as well so fingers crossed eh!