Holy Schmoley!

Options
ox45
ox45 Posts: 90 Member
Hello everyone!

I just joined this group after trying to find ways to break my plateau. I had great success for the first year of my journey, and dropped 90 pounds. However, since February I have been bouncing the same 5 or so pounds around. I decided to take my last month or so numbers from my Body Media, and bump it up against my MFP intake. All I have to say is wow!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bzv68GXwLz5FU19kdzR5a0FHd0U

For the benefit of those who do not have a Google account, I figured out that I was eating at an almost 30% deficit! Now that may have been OK when I weighed 288 pounds, but not now at 198! No wonder why I have stalled out in both loss and workout gains!

I recently started to up my weight training program, plus have been taking creatine for the past few weeks, so I attributing some of the recent gains to the water retention from that.

This will be my first week trying the EM2WL program. I figure I will start this week at 2400 a day, and then 2600 from there on. Don't want to shock the system too bad. I am a bit of an Excel geek, so I will be tracking the progress. I will be taking measurements and recording weights to find any trends, and post results.

Replies

• knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing your progress! Keep us posted! :bigsmile: