Scooby site ~ Gain muscle, Lose fat????

Options
2»

Replies

• FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    I ate 2400 cals today with 500 cardio so I netted 1900 (I'm short so this is alot) and was playing around with the site and saw that option so it made me think i could definitely eat this much everyday if it means I would indeed lose fat. Just want to get this off my body but when it comes to food I have no control...lol.

I'm confused by what you are saying between this and your statement that you aren't eating back your exercise calories. If your TDEE cut is 1700-1900, then just EAT that amount, don't net that amount. If you are EATING 2400 calories, it sounds like that is above your TDEE, which will make you gain.

Also the Scooby site gain muscle/lose fat option is the 'mainain' option. I'm not sure why it lists it that way though.

Exactly. :) I need self control and I had a bad day yesterday.
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I ate 2400 cals today with 500 cardio so I netted 1900 (I'm short so this is alot) and was playing around with the site and saw that option so it made me think i could definitely eat this much everyday if it means I would indeed lose fat. Just want to get this off my body but when it comes to food I have no control...lol.

I'm confused by what you are saying between this and your statement that you aren't eating back your exercise calories. If your TDEE cut is 1700-1900, then just EAT that amount, don't net that amount. If you are EATING 2400 calories, it sounds like that is above your TDEE, which will make you gain.

Also the Scooby site gain muscle/lose fat option is the 'mainain' option. I'm not sure why it lists it that way though.

Exactly. :) I need self control and I had a bad day yesterday.

I see! Protein has always helped me stay within goal combined with sufficient fat...it's too many carbs that makes me want to go over.