Starving

Options
zukkiz
zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
I thought this phase was over! I am already over 91 over today.

I haven't gorged on anything, and I am not craving bad foods. Although I did have some if my homemade caramel popcorn today. The one change today, little man has been nursing up a storm. Growth spurt I believe!

I'm thinking if not eating, but not sure if I can hold out.

Replies

• zukkiz
    Options
    Bump!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    if you're hungry EAT! You must not be eating enough for your energy output. Especially if you're breast feeding- that burns calories too. You can make up the extra calories eaten by eating less later in the week. The TDEE thing can be spread throughout a week's time (i.e zigzaggers)... eat, girl!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    if you're hungry EAT! You must not be eating enough for your energy output. Especially if you're breast feeding- that burns calories too. You can make up the extra calories eaten by eating less later in the week. The TDEE thing can be spread throughout a week's time (i.e zigzaggers)... eat, girl!

^^ Yep!!
  • scottc561
    scottc561 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    i agree if hungry eat. especially in your case. your body will tell you many things about your health you just have to listen.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I also say to eat, maybe just a small snack. 1/4 cup of almonds or a yogurt.
  • zukkiz
    Options
    I usually would, but my OCD and numbers got the best of me. I will listen to my body great now on. Since I don't get hungry for treats I get hungry for good food!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    do you have enough healthy fats in your diet? Isn't breasy milk pretty fattY? I haven't breast fed a child or have anything to back that reasoning up- but it seems like if you don't have enough fat in your diet for the milk you'll be hungry. Add almonds, olive oil, avacado. It's amazing how full some extra healthy fats can make you feel.