BodyMedia Question

Options
Hello all,

I just slapped on my BodyMedia today for the first time and its very addictive to run those reports. As a teacher I have high blood pressure and am currently on medication to control but I still have stressful moments. Do you think the high blood pressure might affect the BodyMedia data, like skew it in any way?

Replies

• Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    hmm.... probably not. It measures your body temperature and sweating among other things- I don't think high BP does any of that to you, right?
  • Glitteryhope
    Options
    hmm.... probably not. It measures your body temperature and sweating among other things- I don't think high BP does any of that to you, right?

No I don't think so. I just had that horrible thought as I was looking at the niffty charts. The information is somewhat surprising it boggled me that I burned 2114 calories today without me popping in my Cathe DVD, but then I have to factor in the fact I went on a bowling fieldtrip today and when I teach I never sit during the day.

Thank you
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i know- it's pretty eye opening isn't it? I've had the BMF for three months now and WOULD NEVER GO BACK!!! it's amazing how it's taught me how much I should be eating.