Yoga buddies

Options
uk_angeldust
uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
I am new to yoga and I do gentle hath a yoga at home using 3 different DVD. I use it not only to tone my body but to keep stress levels down!

I am pretty new at it and would love to have some yoga buddies to share tips with and support/encourage/motivate each other!

What sort of yoga do you do?

Please add me as your friend! I am a daily user!

:)

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    I do Iyengar yoga 5-7x a week. About half in classes, half on my own.
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Ravi/Ana kundalini yoga DVDs...I do them 2-3 times a week. They really help me to de-stress and feel energized! :love: Feel free to add me...I'm also part of the group Eat More to Weigh Less...
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    welcome! I do Hatha, Flow, Power yoga classes which all stem from Ashtanga/Vinyasa style yoga. I love it and am a daily logger too and recently picked up running:) Feel free to add:flowerforyou:
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow what's a flow yoga? never heard of that one! I will google it! :) ty for posting! I will add you!
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    sorry, by flow I meant that in that type of class you are "flowing" from one pose into the next w/o much break...so hatha, hatha flow, power, power flow, etc. :smile:
  • jennagale
    jennagale Posts: 6
    Options
    I do hatha yoga a few times a week. I've been doing it about 9 months, but I've taken it very slow due to medical problems. I'd love to have a few yoga buddies! Add me guys!
  • spartangirl79
    spartangirl79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hello! I do hot yoga, vinyasa and power flow at least 3x a week, always at a studio (I'm new to it so don't trust myself to learn things properly at home). I LOVE the studio I go to... it is the best!!