Open Diaries

Options
I am new to this group. I am currently taking in 1600 calories a day, but I should up it to at least 1850 which would be TDEE - 20%. Some days, I am having a hard time even getting in 1600 calories. I want my diet to consist of whole, real foods and am also very slowly embarking on an plant-based diet (my initial goal is 1-2 days a week). Does anyone have their food diary open who is eating higher calories and/or going plant-based? I could really use some guidance and ideas.

Replies

• rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to browse. Lots of meat in there though :)
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look through mine although I am a meat eater.:love: I am still working on trying to control my carbs, I am having a hard time not going over on those! I have been trying to find other ways of getting protein in by using protein powder but not always just in milk so I have been experimenting with different protein balls.
  • jackiecroberts
    jackiecroberts Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I eat pretty clean for the most part. Even though I as well eat meat maybe you could get ideas from my snacks etc?
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I eat 2400 calories a day and tend to eat 'clean'. Although I am a meat eater, so some of the options might not work for you.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    bump -

I need to view some of your diaries. I'm having trouble getting enough protein.